Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

I recently saw something about bees understanding the idea of zero . . . like a proper numeric conception, something that virtually no other non-primate possesses.

while I am not sure how understanding zero will promote survival in the post-apocalyptic hellscape, I really like the idea of big fat fluffy bees driving a sportscar. also I guess maybe the bees will be able to dial 1-800 numbers on the phones they find, that's useful I guess?

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

post apocalypse monkey finding a bret easton ellis novel: what is this sorcery . . . we must worship it as our new god

bee: actually it's self-indulgent trash

Manifisto

bee that's had one too many, talking to an artificial flower: baby . . . baby you're so beautiful, why you gotta be like that?

Manifisto

Manifisto

Farecoal posted:

also giant squids with no bones and massive muscled legs will be walking around

oh god, is that why these things were invented? is someone preparing the way for the earth's eventual squid overlords? what do they know??

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

there is no way that is as fun as those actors are implying

dr. cudd l. fish, director of the transportation department of the Institute For Future Studies And Also Incidentally Invertebrate Marine Biology, assures me that studies have proven that the octocycle is objectively fun. "another activity that is surprisingly enjoyable is shrimp breeding," he says. "creating tanks upon tanks of large shrimp with easy-to-open lids. not as human food, just to have around. it creates a feeling of security and is highly recommended."

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

ok i found the site where this came from and that thing costs $20,000 :stare:
https://www.thrillist.com/gear/the-coolest-multi-person-bikes-you-should-be-riding

also on the list is this monstrosity in which parents can put their kids up front as some kind of mad max style battering ram of horrors:

dad: hey timmy! we're going to plow into the johnsons at high speed and plunder their belongings!

timmy: haha! you're so funny dad! this is fun!

dad: yeah... funny.... *peddles harder and leers at the fleeing johnson bike car*

mom: brittany honey you're so good at using that forward mounted squirt cannon, you're a lot more accurate than your brother. *pulls out a canister of gasoline* so what do you say we spice things up a little?

• Locked thread