Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
I'm really trying to have an open mind about season 4 but the luster of the product was lost in season 3, a number have stars have left, and the [spoilers] do not sound good at all.

This season I'm going to write off, hope that they get renewed and season 5 comes back as a rebuilding year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

sticklefifer posted:

If they follow up on him possibly being possessed by an evil entity like they implied last week, I'd be into it. As he is right now without a gimmick though, dude is :geno: personified.

Agreed. I wasn't thrilled when I heard he was coming in. I wasn't thrilled to see him wrestle. But I actually went out of my way to watch early to see what they did with the demon voice and it's too bad they just didn't bring him in like that from the beginning. Give him a 3 piece suit he could wrestle in rather than that ugly singlet and have him cut more promos dubbed over with the demon voice.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

The WMD match was either the best or worst called match depending on your tastes. I never thought that Striker was *that* bad but that match, my god everything that came out of his mouth was some war-reference.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Martinpale posted:

I 100% believe that the split in season 3 killed interest in the show for almost everyone, and LU never recovered.

That was definitely where we lost interest. I know online people seemed to hate putting the belt on Sexy Star, but I was less a fan of the fact that they didn't give her any sort of title run and just used it as heat for Johnny's run.

I think the real downfall was Ultima Lucha Dos though. Pentagon should have gotten the title there and not had to chase for a whole season more that culminated in him winning the title in a way that undermined him winning the belt.