Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Xerzes posted:

How does Rey Horus not get more indy bookings

Hopefully we get to see him in CMLL now that they're booking freelancers who work AAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The original temple was an awesome set it's gonna be hard to beat. The place was huge in person, and legit took up an entire warehouse near downtown LA. I could see how it would be super expensive to rent and maintain.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Strong! Strong! Strong!!

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

XO Lishus is the best. He's the best thing about this season of LU by far

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The Last Man or Machine Standing match was good. It took an avalanche canadian destroyer, package piledriver through chairs, two broken arms and a curb stomp through a cinderblock to keep the machine down. Which sounds about right

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Gavok posted:

XO Lishus is the ace of Lucha Underground.

Fixed that for you friend :)

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Writer Cath posted:

:rolleyes: How the hell is Antonio going to pay the bill when he extinguishes an entire solar system?

Send Matanza after the collection agency

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Ivelisse has vastly improved since Season 1

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The next person who gets the belt should probably run it through an autoclave

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoIN7crAMmX/

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Poor Jack.

XO Lishus is really good. Hopefully LU gets him on the California Indies radar

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

If it's any consolation the pads LU uses on the outside are very thick and dense, they're like mini stunt crash pads. Also, they have PAs running out off camera and stacking extra ones before big spots

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Just watched Última lucha cuatro part one and it was pretty good. It'll be interesting to see how part two holds up. Matanza rag dolling Mundo will be a sight to see.

Also does Swerve leaving LU signal a move to the Fed?

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Nov 3, 2018

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

That's pretty nuts considering the contracts are held by an LLC run by the Roldáns. The Roldáns also run AAA and King Cuerno/Hijo de Fantasma works for them. I wonder if this means he's going to leave AAA too?

Basically, don't do business with AAA/The Roldáns

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Hijo de Fantasma is a criminally underutilized talent thanks to the pieces of poo poo at AAA

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Rush and Taven doing a lucha brawl for the MSG match would be far more interesting than any of the ROH title matches since Lethal-Briscoe title vs title

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

frankenfreak posted:

Please remind me in ten years' time to check in which second-rate Mexican or Japanese promotion the LU title ended up.
AAA is the safe bet

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

PaybackJack posted:

The WMD match was either the best or worst called match depending on your tastes. I never thought that Striker was *that* bad but that match, my god everything that came out of his mouth was some war-reference.

It's really unfortunate that Striker's dogshit commentary overshadowed what was probably the best match of that entire season.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I was at the Mack vs Mundo all night long taping and the match was pretty good and had some decent heat but man after the super long wait torally killed the anticipation. I was bummed too because had they not had the break the match would have been more memorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I will never forget the chunk of flesh hanging off of Fox's back