Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.
Lady Maria was by far my favourite fight in Bloodborne and pretty sure that's why I ended up loving Sekiro so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Kalsco posted:

It's funny how, in retrospect and after playing again and then some, some fights have simply gotten way easier. Case in point, Headless Ape, O'Rin, and Corrupted Monk. I'm probably in the minority for headless, but I could never get around the really slow timing of it.

The slow motion part of the fight is fine, it's when you do enough damage to break the spell and they start moving at normal speed that fucks me up.
The dual sword ministry guys in the red armor still gently caress me up because of how long their drawback is compared to how fast they attack.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Shear Modulus posted:

there's one boss who is shorter than wolf and it really disoriented me the first time

...the four monkeys?

Also Sekiro is tiny even compared to normal enemies

Ulio posted:

I was just watching this youtuber who I like's playthrough of Sekiro, the way he killed Ishin was disgusting, it took him like 10 minutes to kill him in his last phase by just doing 1 regular attack each time he did his jump vertical slam then running away.

Made me freaking gag, his last phase is actually easier than his 2nd phase because he gives you more chances to destroy his posture. I guess cheesers gotta cheese. Maybe they could have given Isshin homing spells or make arena a bit smaller.

Wild, ignoring Genichiro, all three Isshin phases take me around five minutes.

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

GodFish posted:

I think you're probably not supposed to do Shura until ng+ or 2, you'd have to be a monster and the select option even makes you pick again as an "are you sure???"

me everytime i return Kuro's charm: :sickos:

wyoming
Jun 7, 2010

Like a television
tuned to a dead channel.

Tirranek posted:

It’s kind of funny how the black blade just appears out of nowhere. Going by the floral design of it, I’m guessing it would have been explained more in the Tomoe DLC :negative:

In the opening cinematic when Isshin kills Tamura, the blade he's wielding looks an awful lot like it.