Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

ChrisBTY posted:

Well I'm sick of Indivisible disappointing me so I'm going to give this a whirl.
...hmmmm 6 hour download. That is a very long download.

It's worth it. Warframe is an amazing game that will give you countless hours of entertainment and the only thing you need to spend is time. Real money transactions can get you some nice goodies and some convenient perks, but are in no way necessary to playing the game.

I suggest buying platinum to buy warframe and weapon slots, as those are things that will come in very handy, and to farm for Rhino and Frost as soon as possible as they're twp of the sturdiest, most dependable frames in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Agents are GO! posted:

So, without posting spoilers, do I ever get an easy way to get rid of the loving fliers that keep ganking me on the Plains of Eidolon?

If you're talking about the Drahks who hunt you during day, I suggest a sniper rifle. Just shoot where they're going to be and you'll take them out.

If you mean the Vomvalysts who attack at night, there isn't anything you can do without spoilers.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Agents are GO! posted:

D'oh. Additional question: Am I going to screw myself over if I sell off the lovely stater weapons now that I have some better ones, to free up the weapon slots?

Make sure they're maxxed out first, then feel free to sell.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Become an Anarcho-Communist and kill COrPuS

Also my SHIfT KEY ISn't WORKING right

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

We finally got the Old Blood! Whoo! Grendel's fun as hell and he looks ridiculous.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Fitzy Fitz posted:

they should let you shop the market through the phone app. I can guarantee I would have spent some serious plat while bored at work.

I think that's why they don't let you. They're usually pretty good at limiting whales.

Not good enough though, I've dropped about two-hundred bucks on this game so far.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I love the kuva liches and I love Grendel, but I hate the Requiem mod system and think it's an annoying timesink.

GEE, THANKS, I NEEDED ANOTHER AYATAN STAR.

Anyone else on PS4 noting a lot of framerate issues since the patch?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Yeah, that kind of thing is not okay for consoles. For PC, sure, you can patch as much as you want, but for consoles the certification process is extremely limiting which means fewer patches in the same amount of time, but the specs of each console don't change so they should have smoothed the issue out.

As much as I love this patch, I would have been happier waiting another week or so to make sure the framerate and other issues were fixed first. That's why I stopped gaming on the PC, dagnabbit.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I can customize my weapon colours?! :eyepop: :toot:

Supersoaker Prime

Tacky-o

If your weapons don't look like Nerf guns and your 'frames don't look like Chinese knockoff Power Rangers and Robot Masters, you're playing Warframe wrong.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

I just got to Fortuna, and ho-lee gently caress. :stare: :swoon:

My colours fit right in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7uMDdzv408

Fortuna radiates a powerful 80's energy that sustains me

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VuYCLelIO8

The Excalibur face-slamming into the wall is me, all the time and forever.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

That mod gives Inaros, Grendel, Nidus, and a host of other meaty frames nigh-unlimited energy.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

I'd say that I wish I could play alongside my friend who's got a PS4, but he doesn't seem to be that interested in the game, which sucks.

Unrelated, but is there anything in my arsenal or inventory that I can name?

Zaws, kitguns, and amps come to mind. I named my starter Mote amp the Useless Piece of Garbage, 'cuz it is.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Hey, who would be interested in doing a PS4 Warframe secret Santa?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Ok, thanks, good to know!

On a separate topic, I love how when I get a new weapon and take it on no more than one mission, it levels up about 4-5 times. I expect that'll happen even moreso the further I get?

Do an Elite Sanctuary Onslaught with an Affinity Booster and your stuff will be level 30 fairly quickly.

TheAgent posted:

count me in

That's one! Anyone else looking to join the Secret Santa?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

I would if there was one for Switch AND if I had anything to give that was worth it.

Hey, if you don't have a lot to give, don't sweat it.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Anybody else interested in PS4 Secret Santa?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Time to name my spaceship "THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS."

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
No lie, this is probably the first time I'm unhappy about more content being added. I've seen the carnival of horrors that is Railjack bugs and I was hoping they'd get fixed first before we had to worry about them, because with the high barrier to entry for Railjack content -- difficulty, the necessity for teamwork, the sheer resource expenditures -- bugs would be an even more annoying feature.

Do a ball-bustingly difficult mission and expend a bunch of resources and get a bunch of cool rewards, but then some jackass refuses to leave the mission or the host disconnects? gently caress YOU, NO LOOT.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I've been grinding Intrinsics on other folks' Railjacks because mine's just a baby; I'm hesitant to host a mission without getting better loot and intrinsic values because the times I roll with a newbie 'Jack it hurts, and I don't want that to happen with me.

Is this viable, or am I screwing myself out of something by not captaining my own ship? Also, Cephalon Cy is even more annoying than Ordis.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
From what I surmise, the reactor is the most important equipment to upgrade, right?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Tei posted:

My favorite frames and why:

Saryn: she is like the godness typhoid mary lovelly angel of death. Super good for normal content with high density of enemies, and general just going around to parties

Gara: yes, I like gara!, she is tough and I like the style of her defenses.

Loki: being permanently invisible make the game feels like a different experience, almost calming

I know they are not the best, even at their specialities, but I am simple and these are simple frames.

Gara and Saryn are two of the best frames in the game, with Saryn being the go-to damage frame. But you're right in that what we play doesn't matter.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Get the Arca Plasmor as soon as possible, that gun is amazing.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I hope DE never nerfs Revenant against liches, it's the one thing he does that has made me forget the stone-cold contempt I had for him back in the day.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Grendel's disgorge -- the one you get by holding down his 1, not his 3 -- is really strong. He also eats away enemy armor and in some cases can just flat-out vomit enemies off the map.

He can also eat Sentients. gently caress Sentients.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Guilty posted:

Prisma Gorgon, and supposedly the primed pet link mod if you plan on using pets. Supposed to be very good.

I thought the Gorgon and its Prisma variant was garbage?