Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

The Light is the power of Dance

My main advice for Spy is to set some time aside to learn the vaults. With some patience you'll be able to breeze through most of them as any frame easily. Going around the outside for corpus ciphers is the best way to go, since nearly every outside hex has only one possible orientation and everything just falls into place. Never not spin the middle piece until it magically works.

but seriously you should never need intruder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

Of loving course they (rightfully) nerf trinity’s nuke build mere days after I finally get it set up. Guess I’ll stick to mesa for EOS

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

It’s one of the few things you need to fork over plat for, sadly.

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

I had to turn down particle effects to low on my launch ps4, something about how the infest just spawn assloads of particles when they die makes me wonder why they bothered with it on ps4.

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

The vault packs are way less, usually it’s around $60 for the combo pack when they’re unvaulting two frame packs.

That said with plains bounties dropping whatever the most recent relics are buying the primes outright is probably a bad idea anyway.

I only bought the Limbo pack because priming the most hated frame is funny as hell.

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

You can get all those +heat/+status mods from spy, if you're strapped for ducats and credits probably don't waste them there.

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

Prisms Gorgon is absolutely worth getting too. Soma-like crit rate with much higher base damage. The recoil is there but it only is an issue for POE shooting.

MR 12 though, watch out for that.

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

Typically clan removals are based on time since last login, and a done to make room for somebody else looking to get in. It looks like the LLJK clan is getting full of actives, and I’m reluctant to pull the trigger on expanding the max size because of mutagen samples. Just message somebody to get back in and we’ll try and make room.

e: or the community, that works too

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

All the legendary mods that Baro brings are more for vets with too much time/endo on their hands. Any prisma weapon is way more useful as either a good weapon or as mastery fodder before dumping ~2 million credits and 40,000 endo for a slightly better mod will ever be.

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

God drat I haven’t heard repelling bastille actually proc in YEARS. The change / buff is the best gently caress the haters :colbert:

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

You need to build a galatine anyway so there’s no big rush

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

Of the few times I have tried public matchmaking since fortuna launched, I’ve had issues too. I’ve stuck with solo since I’m too busy taking in the sights and trying to make this update last

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

When you don’t have them, cat jeans are very important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azzanadra
Jun 18, 2008

I'm fairly certain the objective got hit with a few stray bullets combined with corpus damage scaling working the way it is. Sorry about the rage quit but after doing it once and not getting credit and a bizarre failure I was done for the night.