Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

How I can check what active boosters I have on my account?

As a new player I have been getting them from different sources, they help by a lot, but I have no idea what ones are still active or for how long. Other than the tiny icon in the top right of the screen, that is not enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

The one thing I miss from my PC account is the recipe to craft infinite Fieldrons. I don't mind grinding hard, but the tiny missions to kill whatever is called that infested boss are dumb, just dumb.

Sadly I missed the window to import my account from the PC to the PS4. Also, according to the my brother I probably have some rare mods that are not obtainable in the game.

Well, If one day Mr. Sony finds me in bed with his daughter, and I get banned from all Sony platforms, I have something to come back.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Plague star include rare mods, correct?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I am not even playing the game at the moment. Only login from time to time to see incremental changes and to make sure my game is updated.

I must find a replacement to my plasma arcor. I am too dependant to firing plasma arcor at everything.

I played the event, but did not understood it. Seems to be a very long mission to murder... 3 times the same boss?, .. why?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Today I checked and Fortuna is available on the PS4!.

Why nobody has told me!.

Had some time to test two sort missions. Baby stuff.

The first impression is... strange, it kinds of feel like a different game. I made me want better subtitles, the current ones don't stand out enough and I am missing what the characters say. I am going to read a wiki to figure out what I was doing.

Venus feel promising, but a bit too urbanized for my tastes, not enough natural life. I wanted to make cool photos of cool animals, and I saw none.

I did got lost in a cave, and the cave was beautiful, but I want to see animals, possibly potential new pets.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Rama of Ra posted:

What the gently caress is up with that room in my ship that seems to be Infested? What did it yank out of my neck and where did that come from?

Spoiler thing. You will find, in time.

quote:

Why do Spy missions suck so much?

Learn that you can kill turrets/cameras and that don't break stealth.
Find your way to skip lasers (that can be jumping, a specific frame, other stuff ).

Spy missions don't have much variety, once you have mastered a design, you can do that again and again and again. Further you will find another version of the same design, with a bit more turrets and poo poo.

You can craft a item that delay the alarm a grace period. If somebody else is doing the vault, and he make a mistake, you can use the item to help him.
You can craft a lot of cyphers in advance to easily solve the hacking minigames.

Maybe leave the hacking to other people if you are truly bad.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Yea, theres ways to actually skip all the hard parts of the Lua spy puzzles with Limbo. Is learnable down to science, to grind it quick. I don't know is worth other than "I mastered this (particular part of the) game"

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Empyrean is.... very fun?!

I was surprised by this. I was expecting another half-assed mode like archwings, but empyrean feel fun with all the busywork of killing enemy fighters, repairing, dealing with invasions, invading yourself a enemy capital ship...

I know people that play the game continuisly are not happy at all, but for me some casual, is a cool addition to the game.

----

Tried venus again and ... argh, theres nothing interesting in venus. Is somehow worse than the plains, withouth adding anything.

----

How can I start a Kuva Lych? I think I have to finish a enemy with the new hand hidden blade thing, what is the key on the PS4?, I want to try this part of the gameplay too.

Can anyone invite me to a Guild? I need a guild to craft the spaceship thing.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Yvonmukluk posted:

What platform are you on? That'll depend which guild needs to invite you.

ps4, psn teikman

---

Got the invite, Thanks!.

What a cool dojo :D

Tei fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jan 4, 2020

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Guilty posted:

first I would crack open the requiem relics and get some of the words. you can earn requiem relics by doing the kuva flood missions under the little ! mission tab. I recommend doing this first because once you've spawned a lich it will keep stealing rewards until you've killed it, and the last thing you really want to be doing is trying to get the proper word while the lich keeps stealing rewards

Thanks!, the help is very appreciated. I am somewhat confused because I watched youtube videos to try to informe me about this, they did not talked about .... words or stealing reward!?!!.

I will do what you say.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Yvonmukluk posted:

I don't think you can get in Kuva missions until you finish The Second Dream or War Within (I think it's War Within, but that follows on from Second Dream). Your first goal should be clearing the star chart to finish those quests, that's when things really open up.

Also you should probably avoid looking for youtube stuff on that, since they'll likely spoil those two quests. And you should really avoid that.

Oh, I finished these a long time ago. I play Warframe on-and-off based on what else theres to play. Did not played anything related to the cool "radio" thing, kuva lichs, fortuna... fortuna seems boring.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

My favorite frames and why:

Saryn: she is like the godness typhoid mary lovelly angel of death. Super good for normal content with high density of enemies, and general just going around to parties

Gara: yes, I like gara!, she is tough and I like the style of her defenses.

Loki: being permanently invisible make the game feels like a different experience, almost calming

I know they are not the best, even at their specialities, but I am simple and these are simple frames.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Anora posted:

Are there any you're missing? Ask in clan/alliance if you need help farming one out. Also some frames absolutely kill in one mode, but are weak in others.

Thanks!. I am not working on my frame list at the moment. One focus at a time, and I am working has fast has possible at getting a railjack, and thats a big enough grind.

Warframe is weird in that you are happy to see some frames in your teammates:

- Octavia... always great to have one in your mission
- Saryn ... you know the mission is going to flow easily
- Frost... on defense missions
- Limbo ... on super super hard content. a good limbo trivialize stuff.

I am tempted to say "all of them", Warframe is the rare frame where another player generally helps and never weights down the team and people that choose a frame for a reason and know what to do make the missions much smoother.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Screaming Idiot posted:

He can also eat Sentients. gently caress Sentients.

Thats interesting.

Whats the best way to deal with sentients, anyway?

Have a huge DPS monster weapon, or two weapons with has many status effects has possible?

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I crafted a MK3 reactor with +50 slots (the first thing I have done with railjack) from guild. Then, not understanding what I was doing, accidentally deleted it.

This is the worst feeling. I think is like 5000 datawhatevers and farming these take ages.

I sake my first in the general direction of DE for not having a confirmation popup for this poo poo.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Raptor1033 posted:

First: lol
Second: Contact customer service, they can typically restore such errors.

Nah, thanks anyway. I just checked and seems I got a lot of the resources back, so I was able to quickly grind it back!.

Yay!!!!.

Now I can captain around with my newbie railjack. Already cleaned all the nodes in earth proxima. Working on my intrisics to get gunner to 9 and padding the other stats.

Tei fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Jan 11, 2020

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

void fissures are another activity you can do, and except the unlimited ones the run very quick.

if you want to do X thing for a adventure or the radio thing, is a option, and getting these parts will slowly unlock cool stuff for you

for newbies, I think is recomendad to unlock the solar system map, it takes a long time, but is important to access content and also some adventures may need you to access some areas

oh, and alerts may need access to visit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Raptor1033 posted:

UPDATE IN CERT AW YEAH

Is this the cool one that allow pets to be unfreezed for free or a more boring one?