Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

I also just started playing on the PS4, can anyone give me an invite? My IGN is the same as my SA username.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Screaming Idiot posted:

Become an Anarcho-Communist and kill COrPuS

Also my SHIfT KEY ISn't WORKING right

I have been trying this, but I keep getting my rear end kicked on the Vox Solaris quest. I'm at the one where Eudico gives you the K-Bomb, but I get merked basically instantly by the army of goons even after I drop the bomb. I've applied a bunh of uprgrades on my health and shield and it just keeps happening.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Lightning Knight posted:

Open world enemies in general, more so on Venus than on the Plains, have an unusual level curve. I would say that Plains enemies are about as strong as enemies in normal zones ten levels higher, and Vallis enemies are similar to normal zone enemies fifteen to twenty levels higher. I'm not sure if they just have higher raw stats or simply better weapons/more complicated attacks, but there you go.

OK, so I should go away and work on the star chart and come back later?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

So I hatched my first Kurbow! Unfortunately I didn't have Howl of The Kurbow as my active quest so that didn't trigger. Also also, he's too adorable as a pupper for me to want to mature him and take him somewhere he might get hurt. :ohdear: Fortunately I still have my Sentinel.

On the plus side, I crafted a shiny new sword for my Excalibur to try

Is there any benefit to my getting mastery on my MK1-Braton, or should I just chuck it and move on? Speaking of, um, how do I delete weapons I don't want any more?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Similar query: if one had a duplicate Warframe blueprint (say, by buying a second one because you forgot you already had it, or picking the wrong relic reward for a similar reason), how would they give/trade that to others? It just seemed like the trade channel was people spamming what they had and I was a little put off.

On an entirely unrelated not: anybody want an Oberon or Mesa Prime blueprint?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Guilty posted:

I very much want a Mesa prime bp. Are you on switch?

Alas, on PS4.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Well, I just finished Second Dream.

:tviv:

This game is so good.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

How do I get a Landing Craft Foundry segment? I've got a few things I can build that require it.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Lightning Knight posted:

I want to say that’s a dojo item, so clan tech if so.

I looked round my Dojo's lab (Definitely The Corpus) and the only research one I could find was for Solar Rail items.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Lightning Knight posted:

The wiki says it should be in the Tenno Lab.

Oh, OK. I only seem to have found the Orokin Lab, I'll go back and look for it.

edit: turns out I am a total moron and all the other labs are off of the foyer and I was just using the fast travel to go to the Orokin Lab.

Yvonmukluk fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Oct 26, 2019

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Well, I finally finished The War Within.
:tviv:
The last boss fight I found tricky, but it was overall a great quest.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Agents are GO! posted:

Hey Switch players, make sure you grab the Switch themed color palette, it owns:

Also, the upcoming (already on PC) patch reworks Ember and Vauban. Three guesses which Warframes I just acquired. :smith:

(I actually think the reworks sound cool, I just wanted to play around with them a bit, but I'd rather not learn strategies that are gonna have to change.)

Edit: Also, why is eveybody in the other thread so up on the Nikana? I have one baking right now just based on the hype, but I'm curious.

Same, but for PS4 players. Presumably Xbox One players get their own, too.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Agents are GO! posted:

I think you guys already got yours, these dropped because it's the switch 1st aniversary.

It's also the 6th anniversary of the game in general, hence why it's dropped (or come back, I don't know).

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Agents are GO! posted:

Hey anyone on switch, Corrosive Projection is back on Nightwave offerings, if you were waiting.

Creating just the right color scheme for each frame is an important part of the game. I wish color palettes were cheaper though, there's a couple I still want but it would be literally :10bux: lol. (Dawn and Grayscale.)

It's cool that there are frequently palettes that you can buy for a single credit from the store for special occasions, though.

I think the one for the anniversary should still be in the store, if anyone's not got it.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

New Wave Jose posted:

It's call the PSIV one right?

What are the step to have a vampire cat? They are in the game with the last update right?

Yeah, that's it. (I mean, for the PS4 at least, it's a different palette for different platforms). I know there's another for Halloween, and there's ones for Valentines and St. Patrick's Day (although I've not personally seen those two myself). Plus a bunch of moustaches available right now.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ok, so like... What's the deal with the Liches? One is created, gunning just for you, it has a random name, and you can only totally vanquish it a certain way, and if you do, you can have it ally with you? Otherwise, if you don't kill it, it'll just keep hounding you, like Nemesis from RE3?

Do I have all of this correctly?

You can have it ally with you, or kill it for good to get its weapon.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Quick PSA: if you get a Twitch Prime free trial, you can grab Ember (and a free warframe slot) & a starter pack for free, as long as you do it before the end of December.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Thanks TheAgent!

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Tei posted:

Empyrean is.... very fun?!

I was surprised by this. I was expecting another half-assed mode like archwings, but empyrean feel fun with all the busywork of killing enemy fighters, repairing, dealing with invasions, invading yourself a enemy capital ship...

I know people that play the game continuisly are not happy at all, but for me some casual, is a cool addition to the game.

----

Tried venus again and ... argh, theres nothing interesting in venus. Is somehow worse than the plains, withouth adding anything.

----

How can I start a Kuva Lych? I think I have to finish a enemy with the new hand hidden blade thing, what is the key on the PS4?, I want to try this part of the gameplay too.

Can anyone invite me to a Guild? I need a guild to craft the spaceship thing.

What platform are you on? That'll depend which guild needs to invite you.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Tei posted:

Thanks!, the help is very appreciated. I am somewhat confused because I watched youtube videos to try to informe me about this, they did not talked about .... words or stealing reward!?!!.

I will do what you say.

I don't think you can get in Kuva missions until you finish The Second Dream or War Within (I think it's War Within, but that follows on from Second Dream). Your first goal should be clearing the star chart to finish those quests, that's when things really open up.

Also you should probably avoid looking for youtube stuff on that, since they'll likely spoil those two quests. And you should really avoid that.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

So do we have an end-date for Intermission 2? I've got 70 cred to spend, and I dunno if I can wait to see what next week's offerings are going to be or if I should just buy a mountain of Nitrain with cred I've got.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Is there anything in particular I should be trying to nab from Baro this weekend?

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Less significantly, they've added the x100 cipher blueprint to the Tenno lab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

So, quick question: what arcanes do people recommend grabbing since they're on offer? I'm guessing Energize is a no-brainer, but the others are kind of up in the air to me right now.