Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Howl all you want, they're not coming back...

The Lotus decided to leave with Ballas because she's real tired off taking care of all these pets the various Tenno cosign to her and hasn't heard of taking a vacation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
Is the Animal Vacuum mod on consoles yet? If yes, where do I go to farm that bad boy?

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Silly question, but I was just thinking about Goldeneye and was wondering if there are any guns in Warframe that behave like, or at least fire as fast as, the RC-P90? I love that gun so much.

if you want a bullet hose, the Soma's a primary that shoots a lot of bullets and is a solid crit weapon, but if you're still in the first half of the star chart, Cestra and Dual Cestra (and later on, if you go with Perrin Sequence the Secura Dual Cestra) is a secondary slot bullet firehose.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
Lapsed player looking to get back into the ps4 clan, psn's ArkInBlack

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
There's not any to my knowledge just a Community on the PS4 itself, I'd recommend joining it. a couple people use the PC discord but it's mostly for more generic Warframe talk.