Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FireDooley
Apr 30, 2013
I think I may have fallen into a newbie trap building a Nyx...I saw something on reddit that she was pretty good, but then saw that post was from like 2 years ago, and she is not that great lately. I am stilling trying to clear the map (kind of running into a wall at Pluto, probably need better mods), and am beginning to think that Limbo might be a better choice to help with Spy missions. Any thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FireDooley
Apr 30, 2013
So I got a Vulkar riven, +7.3% damage to infested and +8.9% to fire rate, is this a game changer or should I go ahead and sell it and use the plat for more slots. I've cleared the starmap but am nowhere near endgame stuff so I'm not sure this will be useful anytime soon anway.

FireDooley
Apr 30, 2013
Just started playing again on Switch after like 2 years and I'm a little overwhelmed by all the things I can do. I have most of the map finished, with a few random ones here or there, my weapons seem to be Hek and Opticor Vandal and I'm pretty much just using Rhino or Ivara for spy stuff.

I seem to be a bit underpowered at some of the higher end levels and I failed all the Plains quests I tried solo. Can anyone point me in a direction to focus on? I guess I need to start farming some better mods for my Hek?

I think before I stopped playing i was trying to get some prime stuff but I have no plat and no slots either.

FireDooley
Apr 30, 2013
Fair enough point, I guess more what I was trying to ask is if there was kind of a "must do" for the newer stuff, or if it still mostly just about picking a weapon or frame you like and building out everything for it.

I think I need to improve the quality of my mods mostly, been searching some websites for builds so I guess I'll start there.

I'm already in the guild from before so I guess ill just jump back in, thanks!

FireDooley fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Dec 29, 2020

FireDooley
Apr 30, 2013
Got it, I'll start grinding then, thanks.