Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I'd played this game before, but a few friends picked it up, I guess one of the free PS4 packs had the AKMagnus set in it, and man those guns are fantastic at mastery 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I just unlocked the Tonkor.

https://twitter.com/GundamJoe/status/1098400133723508738

I no longer need any other primary weapon.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Maybe try Drakgoon? Oodles of slash on that.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Nothing like that for me.

Does the Move work with the PS4 Warframe? Cause man I love gyro aiming on the switch, but that console can not take Warframe.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
What are some weapons I should be looking to grab? I'm MR10 and am starting to notice that I'm not doing much damage to higher level enemies, only Tonkor is really blasting people, and not so much Vs level 50+ guys. Do I just need more rare and Riven mods (I have 2, and both at MR12+)?

So far I have and like Tonkor, Paris Prime, Zarr, & Panthera for primary. AKMagnus and Twin Grakatas for secondary. Boltace, Orthos Prime, Fang Prime, Lesion, and Kogake Prime for melee.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Darth Walrus posted:

All of the Arca weapons are pretty decent, even if the Plasmor is the main attraction by a long way.

My friends started it, and wanted to make their own clan, so we're grinding out those as we speak, currently 2 days into the Prova. :negative:

If anyone wants to help a high level noob, Feel free to add theanoraone on PSN.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Oh man, I'm loving Gara, I've been doing a poo poo ton of defense-based missions and those shields are great.

Anyone have any tips for Equinox, Revenent, and Mirage? The other frames I have are pretty straight forward (Like Saryn and Mag)

Just got stuck in a Meso relic survival for 2 hours... Never again. But I do now have Saryn Prime ready to build.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
You can lower some settings in the option menus, which makes it run better on the switch. Cause it can chug a PS4 sometimes.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Feenix posted:

Has there been any settling on what settings give the best bang for performance buck with least impact on looks? (On Switch)

Bloom and partical effects are usually the go to, though if you're plying on switch, forget about the game looking great.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
If you're on PS4 and need help, I've got some time today around 6 or 7pm central to help farm.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I'm a Sola off of rank 1... ugh

Chip McFuck posted:

Been running Void Fissure missions and I managed to get the component parts of Zephyr Prime! Feels so cool to be so close to getting something like that even though I haven't been playing that long. Now I just need to hit the jackpot on the one relic I have with her blueprint...

I've been farming for weeks for one piece of a bunch of Primes, Radianted all of the relics, and got 1 gold drop, then my friend logs on, radiants 3, gets three gold drops. Luckly I was there and got them all, (Yay for Chroma, Ember, and Zephyr Primes). Now if only I could get that last bit of Frost before it goes away.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I've beaten it twice with Gara, give me a heads up if you want some help.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

pech posted:

Flamethrower kind of weapons were really helpful too.

Do you have Combustion Beam? It works with Ignis, and is loving stellar.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
If you don't plan on using B. War ever again, but from what I've read, you're getting rid of the best sword in the game with a free potato, for the 4th best heavy sword in the game with no potato.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Raptor1033 posted:

Eesh, isn't he going into the vault in like a day?

Frost and Ember just got vaulted, seems weird to flop Limbo in there too.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
On PS4, I have a couple of extra Equinox Prime parts, the systems and chasis I think (I need the parts from the Meso M3 and Axi K2), and would be willing to trade for the other two (I have the Lith part, and the rare Meso one), I also have a full Mesa Prime set, Frost BP and all the parts of Ember, but the BP if anyone is looking for those. I'm looking for a couple parts of Banshee and Nova Prime if anyone has any extras and wants to trade for those.

Going to be running as theanoraone on there for a bit, just shoot me a PM in game.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Traded my Systems for the BP, so now I got me a fancy Hunt Princess.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
No, but they changed it, it's now an exterminate on Earth (non-PoE)

I got a 3-day affinity booster and just dumped over 700K credits on new weapons, which brings up a good point. loving get those MK-1 and credit weapons out of the way early. It sucks so bad to try to level an MK-1 Braton, when you have arbitrations unlocked (I am not taking MK-1s into arbitrations, but just giving a general content ceiling)

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
They just drop random plains junk, you don't need to farm them for the floofs.

Also, can I get an invite to the switch Clan (if it's not to full, I normally play on the PS4) username Anora1

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Just scan the horizon for a hershey's kiss that's bouncing around, you can see them as far away as you can the Eidolons.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Not all of them.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

mentalcontempt posted:

Hmm. I picked up Shell Shock and the Prisma Dual Cleavers. Can’t decide if I should buy any of the other electricity mods or Primed Fever Strike. I assume the latter is useful for viral melee builds.

Might as well get all of the mods, a lot of builds seem to be set on having all four.

Does the Grinlock mod from syndacates count for the Prisma versions?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
What Discord should PS4 goon use?

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

KDdidit posted:

Octavia grinds

Octavia's not too bad, the only grindy part is the survival in the derelict

hamsystem posted:

Is there like a custom goon chat channel or could I add my clan to the alliance? I only ask because I primarily play with my wife who has PTSD and fibromyalgia, both of which make her extremely forgetful and unfocused and not great at the game in general and she's really self conscious about it. I'm not super concerned about research bps or anything. I have a basic dojo with all the labs and a handful of the recommended weapons done. I can generally carry us through most stuff but we've hit a few nodes that we just can't complete and it'd be nice to reach out for help in those cases. If not, no worries, just wanted to ask. PS4 btw.

Add theanoraone I'll help as well

Anora fucked around with this message at 19:48 on May 8, 2019

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Hey, Ham, if you see me on PSN feel free to ask me for help even if I'm playing another game.

I miss nightwave, the only things I have left to do are farm Arbys, SU, Quills, the void for Volt and Loki relics, and Nidus, Khora, and Harrow

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Keep track of your quests and do the Second Dream when it appears. I think you need it for Neptune.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

TomVanDam posted:

Thinking of giving this a whirl, I’m leaning toward playing on switch but are there any serious downsides compared to playing on PS4/Xbox? Cheers.

Depends on how you play it, I hate the joy sticks on the Joycons but you can switch it to motion aim. The frame rate is the big one, plus there are more people on PS4, so it gets easier to get stuff done there.

Also, PS4 goons, does anyone have these parts, I will trade or give some plat for them:

Banshee, Loki, Volt, & Oberon Prime Systems
Nova, Trinity, & Valkyr Chassis
Volt Nueroptics
Carrier Prime Cerebrum
Wyrm Prime Carapace

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
If anyone is looking for some Trash Rivens for transmute, I have a few on PS4.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

New Wave Jose posted:

I just created Frost and I like it so far. I'm just wondering just how snow globe works. Enemy can't shoot inside? That's it?

You can shoot out of it, but not into it, it also slows enemies that go into it.

I might be wrong, but I remember hearing that if you make a bubble, then make more inside of the first bubble, they add their health together.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
More Forma for the Forma god.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
oh good, PSN is down... here's hoping it's back up before my booster goes away

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Unlock the travel stuff and you can actually move faster then Warframe. Without the speed from an Archwing though.

I loved DS1, 2 and BB, thought DS3 was okay (I didn't like how they tried to do BB without guns though), but my TV does not have a Game mode, so Sekiro is near unplayable for me.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

smallmouth posted:

Primed Point Blank is definitely worth it. I might pass on Flow until July. My builds have been getting more and more efficient.

If you're on PS4 I can try to grab an extra one for you.

Speaking of PS4, I have a few things I have extra and want to sell/trade, does anyone want any of this stuff before I throw it to the sharks:

Prime Warframes: Chroma, Mesa, Equinox, Mirage, Zephyr
Primary weapons: Dera & Snipetron Vandal, Stradivar & Rubico Prime
Secondary Weapons: 2 Pyrana Primes
Melee Weapons: Destreza, Fang, Orthos, Reaper, Redeemer, and Silva & Aegis Prime
Helios Prime

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Someone else is using the console, I'll get a list of stuff I want in a couple of hours, I also got Galantine Prime and a set of Aklex bits that you need to make the AKlex Prime, but no Lex Prime bits.

I know I'm missing basically 1 part from all of the stuff from the Loki & Volt relics except Odonata Prime and 1 Kronan Prime Handle.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Mr. Met posted:

I’ve been working on farming Mesa Prime and Rubico Prime parts, Chroma Prime systems, and the Mirage Prime part you need to max Arbiters of Hexis. Not sure if I have anything you’re looking for in exchange though.

Got a list of stuff I could use:

Hydroid: 2 systems
Ash: BP & Systems
Banshee: Systems
Loki: Systems
Nyx: everything but the BP
Oberon: Systems
Valkyr: Chasis
Vauban: BP & Chasis
Volt: Systems & Nueros

Carrier: Cerebrum
Wyrm: Carapace

Soma: Stock & Receiver
Euphona: Receiver
Hikou: 2 pouches
Spira: 1 pouch
Dakra: Blade

I can also trade for some of the AW weapon parts from Hexis

Just send a pm to theanoraone in game, or say something in the Warframe goons community.

Anora fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Jun 17, 2019

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
He's kind of weird, His first abilities have a good synergy, but you're probably just going to press 4 and spin to win after you get it.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

New Wave Jose posted:

I'm building a Volt right now. Looks fun to play. I'm almost done with Valkyr (currently at 28) and I don't think I'll keep it around. Its 4 is fun (and you are invincible), but that's about it.

Load her up with a maxed flow and she can get you through arbies, don't knock on demand minutes of invulnerability.

quote:

I'm leveling an ignis and it is a ton of fun. What are other weapons that you would call "fun"?

Primary: Opticor Vandal, Drakgoon, Zarr, Quartakk, Miter, Arca Plasmor, Fulmin, and Stradivar Prime
Secondary: Dual Cestras, Akmagnus, (prisma) Twin Grimlins, Sonicor, Staticor, Occucor, and Pyrana Prime
Melee: Broken War, Paracisis, Lesion, and Hate.

Look into the Zaws and Kitguns when you can, too.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
If anyone on PS4 is looking for a Gaze or Tombfinger Riven, I have one (two gazes) and will trade for a Catchmoon, or just give you it.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Pipski posted:

If anyone on PS4 has any Neo V8s they don't want, feel free to kick them my way. I'll trade for plat, mods, augs, other prime bits, or whatever. Been cracking radiant V8s for months without getting lucky, and I'm running out!

I think I have a few, give me a heads up at theanoraone I'm not in the goon clan, butI've got a credit booster to burn through some index with tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
It just kicked off.