Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

So, without posting spoilers, do I ever get an easy way to get rid of the loving fliers that keep ganking me on the Plains of Eidolon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I don't suppose there's anyone on Switch who could spare a control unit and 600 plasmids so I could make Rhino? :shobon:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

D'oh. Additional question: Am I going to screw myself over if I sell off the lovely stater weapons now that I have some better ones, to free up the weapon slots?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

What do I do about my inability to stop humming We All Lift Together?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Anora posted:

Nothing, all is good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPTCq3LiZSE

Burn it into your loving brain.

Or get this one stuck in your head and wish for the sweet release of We all Lift together:

https://soundcloud.com/kitmellow/kuva-jig-parade-ft-worm-queen-tenno-tunes-vol-3

We All Post Together

Old: The Something Awful Forums,
Pay: To keep the servers on,
Keep the forums dead and gay!

This: The song of Mods and Admins,
Hide the depths of what mods knew,
Building walls propped up with drywall,
Bragging, banning, build it in a swamp!

Talk: About the Zybourne clock now,
Yell: To make him eat the eggs,
Do: The moves along with Riddick,
posting goatse every day!

Curse: The jerk that wrote the software,
Hope: that nothing ever breaks,
Know: the code is really lovely,
Crashing, Burning, they could die today!

And we all pay, and we all pray, together, together!
That Richards spine stays, that his spine stays, together, together!

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Whoever designed Archwing Rush belongs in Hell.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I just remembered this old Far Side comic and I think it really captures the Forge aspects of Warframe:

Also, I actually like the other Archwing missions I've played, and I'm looking forward to eventually getting to use it in the Open World areas, but Rush is godawful. It's basically this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ZKcZbi1rg

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Hey Switch players, make sure you grab the Switch themed color palette, it owns:

Also, the upcoming (already on PC) patch reworks Ember and Vauban. Three guesses which Warframes I just acquired. :smith:

(I actually think the reworks sound cool, I just wanted to play around with them a bit, but I'd rather not learn strategies that are gonna have to change.)

Edit: Also, why is eveybody in the other thread so up on the Nikana? I have one baking right now just based on the hype, but I'm curious.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I think you guys already got yours, these dropped because it's the switch 1st aniversary.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ok I barely got to play this weekend, but I just learned about archwings and that there's a whole vehicular combat mission type?

:eyepop: and :aaaaa:

This game just keeps surprising me.

Avoid Archwing rush or ask for a carry in clan chat or even pubbies. It's pure Egg Delivery. It's literally the only mission type I've absolutely loathed, and I liked the other Archwing missions.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Hey anyone on switch, Corrosive Projection is back on Nightwave offerings, if you were waiting.

FunkyFjord posted:

And your frame colors, and your companion colors, and your accessories' colors, and your syandana's colors, and your ship's colors, and [spoilers go here]

Creating just the right color scheme for each frame is an important part of the game. I wish color palettes were cheaper though, there's a couple I still want but it would be literally :10bux: lol. (Dawn and Grayscale.)

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Nov 25, 2019

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

v1ld posted:

The Atomos at MR5 is a great secondary, maybe the first of the chaining beam weapons you can access.

I just found out about the Atomos. I can't wait until The Old Blood hits Switch, 'cause I go Ember and haven't used her because of the big rework she's getting, but I've got Ignis cooking for her, and now I've got to go get Atomos cooking because I'm gonna spec her out to burn the solar system.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

There's nothing wrong with Pubbie chat on switch, and there's never anyone on besides you and me lately. :smith:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Fuckin' finally.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Irritated that I need to farm like six argon crystals for the things I want to build.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Had a really good day yesterday in Warframe. Got Mesa Prime building, got every single mod I'd been needing through trade except one and lowballed almost all the trades, and got the last mod I'd been wanting as a random drop while grinding affinity at Helene and I finally got my goddamn Gorgon BP. I know, I know, there are better guns but goddamn it I've been trying for like a month to get one to drop and I'm gonna get it to 30 goddamn it. I also got all six argon crystals I needed for stuff in 2 void missions, I got all the equipment I want for Mesa Prime (Sybaris, Aklato [might go with Lex/Aklex instead], and Nami Solo) and Ember (Ignis, Atomos, and Silva&Aegis.) built or building.

I really should just work on the star chart though.

Anyhow, Rupert, when do you play? I'd love to do something with a fellow Switch goon. :D

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Or if you're using Excalibur, exalted blade -> flail like a maniac until he dies.

Edit: It should be noted that until I Forma'd him (for the nightwave cred lol) that was my boss strategy.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

The Old Blood is finally loving out for Switch!

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Can't wait to neglect my family and responsibilities this weekend

Im gonna neglect your family and responsibilities too. :colbert:

6+ hours to download :negative:

:wtc:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Flytrap posted:

Vauban rework is...Good. Like I'm one of the 4 people in the world that enjoyed him pre-rework but these changes are really nice. It feels even more active and give you better coverage. I'mma spend some forma to make an Umbral Vauban.

Right before they dropped the old blood on PC, I unlocked Ember and Vauban. I have been waiting since then to use them. :smith:

My internet is, advertised, 5mbps down.

It never reaches that.

Looking forward to moving and getting fiber-op again soonish.

:smithicide:

Edit: also I forgot one of the mods I meant to give you.

Agents are GO! fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Dec 7, 2019

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Screaming Idiot posted:

That mod gives Inaros, Grendel, Nidus, and a host of other meaty frames nigh-unlimited energy.

It works really well for Khora too, I just set Venari to healing mode and go to town.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Hey, would somebody on Switch with Cephalon Suda rep be willing to grab a Velocitus Barrel for me? Lemme know if you want me to pay you.

:toot:

I just had my first dog hatch (I don't remember the actual name of the species; I'm still getting used to all the terms of the game and its universe), named him Phurps.

He is already a Good Boy.

I was a bit mad that the game decided that I couldn't name my Helminth Charger "Schnookums" because it's somehow profanity. :(

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I still think they need to add a "Pet animal" emote, and that it should work on any Kubrow/Kavat. Including hostile and feral ones as long as you can stealth up to them. :colbert:

Also, just finished The Second Dream. :krad:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

So I got a little drunk, noticed I had a 50% off coupon, and got something awesome. Forgot I needed to buy an Infiltrate mod for Ivara Prime when she comes out of the oven. Oops. Oh well, no regrets, that skin owns, it makes Vauban look like some sort of steam-powered vacuum-tube robot.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I got that way with the Boltor just because I had to use it for so long.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Finally got Valkyr cooking, and finally got to see that boss fight as it was supposed to be rather than glitched and T-posed, like 2 times out of the 5 runs I did.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I am going to bitch and moan here because I can't play Warframe until my replacement analog sticks arrive for my switch, and I'm not starting over on PS4 because I'm not going back to a pre-Energizing Dash lifestyle. :colbert:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Anybody on switch have a Gram Prime handle they'd be willing to let me have, or have some of the vaulted relics with the handle and be willing to go cracking with me? I have one relic with the handle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

v1ld posted:

I have one you're welcome to have. Not playing on Switch anymore so let me know when you'll be on.

Sorry for the slow response, the Switch didn't boot for a day after I saw your post. Thought it had died from neglect, but eventually revived itself.

Im on now!