Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

everyone was talking about this is the other thread so im making a new one here. post your secret shameful gaming secrets, you may NOT flame someone over their confessions in this thread.

heres one of mine. i preordered duke nukem forever the day before release after reviews came out saying it was bad, i beat it in one sitting on release day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I still probably do more gaming on my iphone than any other platform combined

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Quoting myself from the other thread

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I have severe Normie Derangement Syndrome and play every Assassin’s Creed game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Was caught slapping a few dozen buttons really fast in DBZF and then yelling and slapping the arcade stick when I got punished for not blocking and saying "Oh I wasn't EVEN HITTING A BUTTON", and I deleted the clip of it the guy made due to embarrassment.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i bought homefront for 50 dollars because i was itching for another game that was like battlefield 2142. it had hitscan onechestshot sniper rifles that completely broke the game and it was awful. i played for 30 minutes and absolutely hated it. steam did not do refunds at this point

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Started reading a walkthrough halfway into Metal Gear 2 at first to just get past one specific weird part but then I couldn't stop and I kept acting like I was coming up with ideas on my own to the stream.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I talk about Quake like I know how to play it based on the sheer number of hours I've spent watching old tournaments and current tournaments but I lose track of item timings in the first 3 minutes and I have spent maybe 3 hours actually dueling or playing any mode besides FFA, Pubby TDM, instagib, or Clan Arena.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Started reading a walkthrough halfway into Metal Gear 2 at first to just get past one specific weird part but then I couldn't stop and I kept acting like I was coming up with ideas on my own to the stream.

the lure of the sirens song..

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i purchase games for nintendo systems even if other versions available to me are objectively superior in every way because I hate seeing a ninty system collect dust.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
I have 6000 hours in dota 2 and then I got a nice job

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pretended to be a mute ukrainian girl on steam in TF2 and CS for 2 years using a picture I got from awful yearbook.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Its okay everybodys been big on the dsp lately

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Pretended to be a mute ukrainian girl on steam in TF2 and CS for 2 years using a picture I got from awful yearbook.

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i downloaded the digital version of Talisman a few years ago during the summer and would avoid work i was supposed to be be doing by watching MacGyver and absolutely housing the bots over and over again.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

jesus christ

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve decided what Wormskull did is called Blyatfishing

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

i downloaded the digital version of Talisman a few years ago during the summer and would avoid work i was supposed to be be doing by watching MacGyver and absolutely housing the bots over and over again.

Avoiding work to game is awesome bro.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

when I was a teenager playing a lot of jk2/jka online i was in a clan called the SS and we pretended to be neonazis, in the 2000s saying bush was good would get you really far trolling-wise.

i had a lag switch, an IP switch, wall hacks, the whole nine yards. I'd get banned and come back on a server as Not[SS]Bobnumerotres a minute later challenging the admin to a 1v1.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Convinced a redneck on Garry's mod who had a half life avatar that the delta symbol is a LGBT icon and he was audibly horrified and started playing really distractedly.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kept my friends copy of No More Heroes after he moved and never played it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i used a ball mouse until 2005

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I used a ball mouse until 2009.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Savescummed my hardcore heavily modded Minecraft Bacon_Donut's SkyFactory 2.0 world at least a dozen times.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

:stare:

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Played a connect 4 mobile game w/ a chat function with a picture of Kreayshawn as my profile pic so when ppl hit on me & I told them I was a man they'd quit & I got free wins.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i used cheats to unlock everything in goldeneye 007 and because no one else in school knew that they existed outside of the ones you unlock i pretended it was through my pure skill

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i didnt beat half life 1 without cheats until like 2 years ago.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

i didnt beat half life 1 without cheats until like 2 years ago.

the first time i beat hl1 was with the cs mod that gave you all the guns from cs and let you defeat every enemy with a single headsgot

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Joked around with a kid who looked like Jay Leno by calling him Leno good naturedly, even tho at that tender age it probably hurt him at some level, the nickname stuck until hs graduation. Anyway the point is this whole time he would be playing various versions of Dragon Quest on gameboys/phones in the middle of class, which is, as I look back at it now, the most badass poo poo I ever seen in my life. Years later I got way into DQ and realized my fatal mistake. My bad Leno.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I never beat Doom 1 without god mode until I wanna say like 12 years ago.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alienated myself from my school's Crazy Bones scene by, when I was losing, yelling "Firestorm!" and throwing all my Crazy Bones across the table at their Crazy Bone.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Joked around with a kid who looked like Jay Leno by calling him Leno good naturedly, even tho at that tender age it probably hurt him at some level, the nickname stuck until hs graduation. Anyway the point is this whole time he would be playing various versions of Dragon Quest on gameboys/phones in the middle of class, which is, as I look back at it now, the most badass poo poo I ever seen in my life. Years later I got way into DQ and realized my fatal mistake. My bad Leno.

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Quoting myself from the other thread

Me too. The settings are always cool enough to get my guard down when they go on sale. I even kinda like Syndicate.

As long as we’re doing Normies Anonymous, I love loot. Loot shooters, Diablo clones, whatever. If I kill a guy and get a cape with Higher Numbers than the one I’m wearing now I start hooting and hollering. Borderlands is the only loot game that’s beneath me

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

My first playthrough of Final Fantasy XV I did Costlemark Tower probably 10-15 levels before you're supposed to be doing it, and when I got to the room at the bottom where you have to fight an increasingly large horde of Daemons including like 4 Red Giants I got very upset and was shouting DSP style about how this is bullshit, it's not even fun anymore, and I was dodging that, etc. Then I turned on Easy mode and just had Carbuncle revive me over and over again until I killed them all.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Let a kid beat me at the Library's pokemon TCG tournament because he told me at his house you can play however many energy cards you want and draw as many cards as you want on the first round and energy cards all count as the same thing and his deck had 300 cards in it and I cried when I lost, on the way home.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Burning one down for Leno right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

poo poo myself playing Mario Party 2 with my friends at my house and there was a brown spot on the rug.