Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i bought hot shots golf "fore" which was hardly different than 3 except they added online, and also bought the ps2 network adaptor to play it online.

I played a single match, in which the other player asked me if i also post on gamefaqs, and then never played it online again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

i bought hot shots golf "fore" which was hardly different than 3 except they added online, and also bought the ps2 network adaptor to play it online.

I played a single match, in which the other player asked me if i also post on gamefaqs, and then never played it online again

Fow

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I also had the PS2 network adapter that I basically only used to play Frequency online

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played a lot of SOCOM Navy Seals and uh.. Well there was another game I played PS2 online in but I forgot it. Maybe Champions of Norrath.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I looked up whether I should send people to Iosefkas clinic or Odeon chapel.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Ah.. one time at Nintendo World when I was 12 or so I called a bunch of black and latino teens playing Smash Bros Melee amateurs under my breath and they overheard me challenged me to a 4 player FFA that I got last place in, and mocked ne as I left the store ten minutes later, which is easily the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened in my life.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Ah.. one time at Nintendo World when I was 12 or so I called a bunch of black and latino teens playing Smash Bros Melee amateurs under my breath and they overheard me challenged me to a 4 player FFA that I got last place in, and mocked ne as I left the store ten minutes later, which is easily the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened in my life.

lmfao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Lol drat i can almost feel this shame

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Jeezum-petes.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Pmfao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Jesus

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

drat dude...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

wincing and lolling

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

God drat. Brutal.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I bought starcraft as a consolation after having to return Giants: Citizen Kabuto because it didnt work on my aunts computer, and then cheated my way through every single campaign mission and only played custom games like Zerg Bound or tug of war online for hundreds of hours. I bought SC2 when it came out for the exact same reason but their custom games sucked rear end so I only clocked like 5 hours in the game. On a deep level I still think I was correct to do all this.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

I also recently learned that I swore at mario kart all the time when I was 6 and was banned from ever watching the flintstones movie again because I quoted them saying "Its no drat good!" when asked why I fired a green shell at someone.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Control Volume posted:

I also recently learned that I swore at mario kart all the time when I was 6 and was banned from ever watching the flintstones movie again because I quoted them saying "Its no drat good!" when asked why I fired a green shell at someone.

loll

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

net cafe scandal posted:

Aw[some lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

When we migrate over to the Stormfront Gaming Forums maybe you should keep that story to yourself ....

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i preordered....*i can't say it...i preordered no mans sky..paying the full 65 bucks for it. . . and it's the worst loving game i've ever played. the shame of that preorder....

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh no. The horror. Get a grip.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

In Training posted:

Oh no. The horror. Get a grip.

the game didn't even work for like...4 days i think? the developers hosed up the launch so bad, that you couldn't even get past the loading screen for days.

i'll never preorder a game off hype alone again

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I think I've told this before but someone hacked my PSN account and made their PS4 the primary PS4 on my account so I couldn't play games anymore without being logged in. I called Sony support and they wouldn't undo it so I called back and stole valor and told the rep I was in the military and deploying overseas where I wouldn't have an internet connection and the rep reset my primary console for me. That's the only time I've ever stolen valor and it worked out great.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

i preordered....*i can't say it...i preordered no mans sky..paying the full 65 bucks for it. . . and it's the worst loving game i've ever played. the shame of that preorder....

you suck, dude

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

elf help book posted:

you suck, dude

i thought there would be no judgment itt about secret gaming demons.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's not a secret gaming demon to bitch about the most openly hated game of the decade.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
the idea of the thread is to post specific stuff thats entertaining, not this boring "I often fall off of the final fantasy games when I'm midway through" "I paid full price for a game" poo poo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

i thought there would be no judgment itt about secret gaming demons.

im judging your post, not your actions

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

HolePisser1982 posted:

the idea of the thread is to post specific stuff thats entertaining, not this boring "I often fall off of the final fantasy games when I'm midway through" "I paid full price for a game" poo poo

i understand now.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

i know these feels

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

There was this shareware wargame called circa 7000 that came with full customization tools. The default setting it came with was a copyright infringing warhammer 40k thing but I made my own WWI mod drawing all the units and terrain and poo poo pixel by pixel. Terrain was destructible so I made it so artillery could cut barbed wire and make shell holes that infantry could take cover in.

I never shared this mod with anyone since there was no online and the official forum was dead even if I did want to track down weird grognards to play by email, so I just made my own scenarios and played them against myself or the lovely a.i.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

I think I've told this before but someone hacked my PSN account and made their PS4 the primary PS4 on my account so I couldn't play games anymore without being logged in. I called Sony support and they wouldn't undo it so I called back and stole valor and told the rep I was in the military and deploying overseas where I wouldn't have an internet connection and the rep reset my primary console for me. That's the only time I've ever stolen valor and it worked out great.

Awesome.

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
After getting whipped at smash bros melee a bunch by my group of friends, I bought a gamecube and played it every day after school with this one weird dude for like a year and read gamefaqs tier lists and stuff to get good at the game. 2 years later after we weren't friends anymore his parents came over to my house to ask me to talk to him because they were worried he was going to commit suicide or shoot up the school or something but I never did and he's dead now.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SoR Blaze posted:

After getting whipped at smash bros melee a bunch by my group of friends, I bought a gamecube and played it every day after school with this one weird dude for like a year and read gamefaqs tier lists and stuff to get good at the game. 2 years later after we weren't friends anymore his parents came over to my house to ask me to talk to him because they were worried he was going to commit suicide or shoot up the school or something but I never did and he's dead now.

:staredog:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jesus christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alright maybe it's time to close this up and ship it off to the Goldmine.