Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Plutonis posted:

I found WoW post-Cataclysm to be better than Vanilla and resubbed for it just before Pandaria

What on earth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmfao at all Wormskull posts ITT.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

My biggest and worst gaming demon, which I’ve alluded to several times, is my impulse spending addiction. Over the last week I’ve bought like $300 of Xbox One games, a lot of which I already own for PS4, just because I like the Xbox controller way better, and when I was done I suddenly realized that I’m not quite sure what it is I’m living for, or what my goals in life are. Oops!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

I stayed friends with the quiet freak everyone hated in middle school, ostensibly because i was being nice, but really it's because he's he only person who would play Smash brothers with me. He's now an actual sex offender and I haven't talked to him in years but he texted me during the Smash Brothers Ultimate reveal this past week.

Wormskull posted:

[Muttered darkly from a dark corner under a pile of trash in the subway station] Let's get the gang back together.

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

*customized ankle bracelet starts beeping the Smash Bros character select screen music* Yeah, I’m thinking I’m back.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Was playing some animeland weeb poo poo when my smokin hot gf Ciera walked in and I was like yoooo I was only watching hardcore fuckin fo shwizzle babygirl

mysterious loyall X posted:

when my gf walked in on me playing ffx2 i lit that skunt on fire while shouting aw little bitch does it hurt. then i peed on her still burning corpse and said there now i've ended your pain

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I caved and bought a 2-month card for WoW in March and ended up playing like six hours total before it lapsed. I also cancelled my preorder for the new expansion cuz I just don’t feel like it... After twelve years, I think the curse is finally broken.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Dracula has joined the chat.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

spb posted:

this but game informer and Fable

Ouch lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

The clerk at funcoland said “this will make your grandson gay” and recommended Warzone2140 instead when I asked for unjammer Lammy as a kid

What in the world.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Ah.. one time at Nintendo World when I was 12 or so I called a bunch of black and latino teens playing Smash Bros Melee amateurs under my breath and they overheard me challenged me to a 4 player FFA that I got last place in, and mocked ne as I left the store ten minutes later, which is easily the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened in my life.

Jeezum-petes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I keep my copy of Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition on my desk as a constant reminder to be cautious about game preorders