Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
I bought my sister a copy of the original Resident Evil for PSX for her birthday, but I was so excited to play it that I opened the package and beat the game before I ever gave it to her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
I was 8 when the original Donkey Kong Country came out, and it was on display at one of those weird demo gaming stations they used to have in Sears and other department stores. There was a big line of kids waiting to play it, and when it was finally my turn I had to pee really bad but didn't want to get out of line and lose my place so I pissed my pants in the middle of the store so I could keep playing

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
That's actually the first game I ever played online. You had to register an account at mplayer.com

Speaking of which: I had an internet girlfriend when I was 12 that I met on mplayer.com