Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
I have 6000 hours in dota 2 and then I got a nice job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

I have nearly 400 combined hours of Killing Floor (1 and 2)

MODS?!?!

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

It was a beautiful spring day, me and my dad out on the porch relaxing. Had my Gameboy fired up playing Pokemon Red. My dad never asked me about games before but he did this time, and we spent several hours bonding and laughing together. It seemed like he finally understood gaming. Later that day I saw a 6 year old get hit by a train.

Lmao

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Grandpa had the samba de amigo controller in his hand when I got home one day in 8th grade and asked if I put this up my rear end

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Think I've said this before but my cousin convinced me and my entire family that the rust discoloration on his Pokemon Yellow cartridge was from me putting it in my rear end.

Lmfao yeah but I laugh every time I think about that lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

During a sleepover in 5th grade this smelly kid named Aaron called his dad to pick him up when we started playing Resident Evil 2

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

In Training posted:

Dracula has joined the chat.

Lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The more time goes on the more I realize how mediocre Persona 5 was. Could've been my own hype, but alas,

It loving sucks. Couldn’t even finish it

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

They need to remove persona fans from the gene pool and just make more mainline and good spin offs of SMT. Persona is trash and you are a goddamn pedophile if you like that series

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Nah Persona is still good & I'd rather have P6 than another FExSMT wankfest spinoff that only ankle bracelet guys bought

God knows in P6 you will be loving an 8 year old hacker girl with DD breasts. I would rather have raidou, DDas, soul hackers, devil summoner, or whatever elee than a persona game. They blow rear end

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

elf help book posted:

My Secret Gaming Demon: I own Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE

Me too lol. Unopened

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Well yeah obviously, but we're hostages to the volcel waifu army

That waifu poo poo is ruining my favorite series... I guess DQ is still pure for now.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

They're also the reason we haven't had a new Advance Wars in 10 years in favor of loving your Sister in Fire Emblem: Fate no Watashi Ne

gently caress fire emblem too

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

I feel dirty admitting this- but I drank the drat cool-aid and backed Store Citizen...

And not just the basic ship either.

Oh Christ. Have you not seen the Star Citizen sucks megathread, the second star citizen sucks megathread, the hell thread, the Everest and Star citizen sucks megathread, the Star citizen sucks forum where they doxx and harass the assmunch devs and forum users who like Star citozem, or where they made fun of a deva wheelchair bound wife? Come the gently caress on dude. Mods, permaban this man.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

The clerk at funcoland said “this will make your grandson gay” and recommended Warzone2140 instead when I asked for unjammer Lammy as a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

This is the game he recommended instead

Only registered members can see post attachments!