Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Quoting myself from the other thread

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I have severe Normie Derangement Syndrome and play every Assassin’s Creed game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Pretended to be a mute ukrainian girl on steam in TF2 and CS for 2 years using a picture I got from awful yearbook.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve decided what Wormskull did is called Blyatfishing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I never beat Doom 1 without god mode until I wanna say like 12 years ago.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Joked around with a kid who looked like Jay Leno by calling him Leno good naturedly, even tho at that tender age it probably hurt him at some level, the nickname stuck until hs graduation. Anyway the point is this whole time he would be playing various versions of Dragon Quest on gameboys/phones in the middle of class, which is, as I look back at it now, the most badass poo poo I ever seen in my life. Years later I got way into DQ and realized my fatal mistake. My bad Leno.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Just remembered a picture I’ve been looking for forever, it’s a photoshopped dialog screenshot from like Ninja Gaiden or something but it’s 8-bit Kevin Eubanks the guitarist from Leno saying “Thas cold Jay... thas cold”

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

TCG cheaters should be given the same treatment as child molesters, hell it would probably be a good preventative measure even

Went to day camp when I was a kid and there was another kid from a different school who played the Star Wars CCG so I started playing it too. He just made up the rules so he always won and also claimed everybody at his school played it. I later met someone who went to school with him and she said nobody played the game at all and also nobody liked that kid.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Me too. The settings are always cool enough to get my guard down when they go on sale. I even kinda like Syndicate.

Yeah they usually have interesting settings that look good and are fun to explore. I’m even enjoying Origins even though they’ve turned it a full-on open world RPG now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Swinging a dead rottweiler around in a trash bag and slamming it against dumpsters and trees while my homies hoot and holler and slap the buttons on a blown out Magical Drop II cabinet with a caved in monitor.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Think I've said this before but my cousin convinced me and my entire family that the rust discoloration on his Pokemon Yellow cartridge was from me putting it in my rear end.

Classic

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

when modern warfare 1 was at its peak on xbox live, just about every other match had a 15 year old screaming the n word into the mic or calling people gay. that stuff's detestable to me (no poo poo) so i HAD to shut them down in a way that was fun for me and would make my friends crack up. which brings me to my gaming demon, which is that i basically spent all of my free time in 2008 telling teenagers i was going to suck their dads off

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh yeah goferchan I forgot to reply to your post about ZZT but I hung out in ZZT IRC when I was in middle/high school too. Wonder if we crossed paths back then...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just remember a lot of monkey cheese humor and like typing out Marilyn Manson lyrics because I thought it would make me seem cool.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

Almost definitely lol . What was your sn?

I don’t know if I want to say because it was my real name backwards lol. What was yours

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Dracula has joined the chat.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I rented Bubsy multiple times as a kid and never got past the second stage

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I'd say this is a secret gaming demon because it's embarrassing enough I'd never tell anyone irl about it plus it's sort of a nightmare so that counts as a demon

I regularly (as in, at least twice a month) have a dream where I find some rundown store in some shithole part of the country and because it's in a pretty unpopular area filled with old people, they still have brand new copies of old games. Like in the dream I go into the video game section of the store and yeah they have ps4 stuff but under tons of dust they still have sealed nes games and snes consoles. I always climb up one of the shelves and there's an entire box of brand new snes consoles never opened. Oh and the prices are like $2 because they've been sitting there for years and no one buys them

I always get in a bad mood from it when I wake up and for a few hours I have a deep seething desire to buy a sealed nes game or new in the box Game Boy red play it now colored system on ebay.

I had a dream a few weeks ago where I discovered another basement under my basement (just bought a house a few months ago) that showed a serial killer used to live there and there was like dental torture equipment and other hosed up stuff, but also a room full of CIB retro games and consoles and also a Neo Geo cabinet.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Congratulations on the new house. By the way for probably five years after I bought my house I had dreams of discovering new hidden parts of my house. Like "holy poo poo, there's an entire room I just found by accident, I'm gonna make it an arcade room" and that was another aggravating dream to wake up from. You can count on having a LOT of dreams about finding new rooms and even floors in your house for years to come.

It probably has something to do with paranoia that the new house isn't big enough even if it is. And of course we just mix video games in with it sometimes lol

Thank you! Yeah it's not the first dream I've had about finding hidden rooms and poo poo. And I plan on setting up the basement as a music/gaming den so that probably factors into it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

need a gamer's Supermarket Sweep

Nickelodeon Super Toy Run was sort of this

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

the time i canceled a recurring payment in a vivid dream and then had to try to talk around it months later when i was trying to get my money back

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

[Tearfully holding a copy of Um Jammer Lammy over an open casket] I love my dead gay grandson

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Ah.. one time at Nintendo World when I was 12 or so I called a bunch of black and latino teens playing Smash Bros Melee amateurs under my breath and they overheard me challenged me to a 4 player FFA that I got last place in, and mocked ne as I left the store ten minutes later, which is easily the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened in my life.

drat dude...

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

I think I've told this before but someone hacked my PSN account and made their PS4 the primary PS4 on my account so I couldn't play games anymore without being logged in. I called Sony support and they wouldn't undo it so I called back and stole valor and told the rep I was in the military and deploying overseas where I wouldn't have an internet connection and the rep reset my primary console for me. That's the only time I've ever stolen valor and it worked out great.

Awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SoR Blaze posted:

After getting whipped at smash bros melee a bunch by my group of friends, I bought a gamecube and played it every day after school with this one weird dude for like a year and read gamefaqs tier lists and stuff to get good at the game. 2 years later after we weren't friends anymore his parents came over to my house to ask me to talk to him because they were worried he was going to commit suicide or shoot up the school or something but I never did and he's dead now.

:staredog: