Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/elfbot/games?complete=1&titletype=Game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

from the ages of like 13 to 15 i used to chat on this avatar based chat called "the palace".

you could save different avatars to different slots that you'd activate by pressing the number keys. people would "Duel" by saving DBZ and other fighting game sprites to various number slots on the keyboard and then click around the chat space hitting numbers to change their avatar and appear to be attacking their opponents.

there were also adult palaces where you could get avatars that were, well, you know, and i saved a few of those to a section of alt+number keys.

one time when i was dueling i accidentally pressed alt in the middle of a fight, and turned into a blonde with large exposed breasts, and pretty much the entire chat room laughed at me. i blamed it on a non-existent little brother, and then logged off of the anime dueling room for a week.

lmao cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

i got to the end of pillars of eternity and realized I hated it but didn't want to post about it and boost the memes about me. i think im cursed

Elusif posted:

i keep buying games because bob suggests them, and then not playing them until he turns around on them

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I remember there was a garry's mod script thing that was essentially a in-game adjustable aimbot tool that VAC wouldn't recognize and I used to play Trouble in Terrorist town but I never used a hack before so my friends were spectating me and I was making gamer grunting noises and trying to play it off like I was really struggling to nail shots with a deagle from like 400 meters but my friend was like Uh... Dude.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

extremebuff posted:

i spent a good hour working on a video essay about why overwatch is bad before i realized what I was doing was a completely insane waste of time. then when Bridgette came out i put another 40 hours or so into overwatch

:stare:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I got halfway through the opening cutscene of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle and just put my Switch to sleep in order to read Rabbids lore on the UbiWiki.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

My Secret Gaming Demon: I own Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Pewdiepie posted:

I’ve spent over 200$ on sims 4 dlc.

TFW ea puts all the expansions on sale except vampires :cry:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

spb posted:

this but game informer and Fable

woof

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I'd say this is a secret gaming demon because it's embarrassing enough I'd never tell anyone irl about it plus it's sort of a nightmare so that counts as a demon

I regularly (as in, at least twice a month) have a dream where I find some rundown store in some shithole part of the country and because it's in a pretty unpopular area filled with old people, they still have brand new copies of old games. Like in the dream I go into the video game section of the store and yeah they have ps4 stuff but under tons of dust they still have sealed nes games and snes consoles. I always climb up one of the shelves and there's an entire box of brand new snes consoles never opened. Oh and the prices are like $2 because they've been sitting there for years and no one buys them

I always get in a bad mood from it when I wake up and for a few hours I have a deep seething desire to buy a sealed nes game or new in the box Game Boy red play it now colored system on ebay.

Your secret gaming demon is that you use Microsoft Edge lol

ive had this dream once or twice, or finding a book store with a million old D&D book lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

need a gamer's Supermarket Sweep

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i filled an entire cart at toys r us with clearance skylanders, came home, unpackaged them all, and then played skylanders for an hour and put them away

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

my entire coffee table was covered with skylanders, it was fun

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

i had a similar story, which is that i found a whole box of booster packs for an anime CCG at electronics boutique once, and was insanely excited to get home and open them, picturing being able to make epic magic the gather decks, but there were no instructions and it was before one could easily just find instructions for any game online, plus i didn't recognize any of the anime.

that box would probably be worth a lot of money if i'd held onto it without opening, though...

my story is from last december tho

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Xbox Ambassador posted:

The clerk at funcoland said “this will make your grandson gay” and recommended Warzone2140 instead when I asked for unjammer Lammy as a kid

and how is your grandson

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i bought hot shots golf "fore" which was hardly different than 3 except they added online, and also bought the ps2 network adaptor to play it online.

I played a single match, in which the other player asked me if i also post on gamefaqs, and then never played it online again

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

i preordered....*i can't say it...i preordered no mans sky..paying the full 65 bucks for it. . . and it's the worst loving game i've ever played. the shame of that preorder....

you suck, dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Peter Daou Bundy posted:

i thought there would be no judgment itt about secret gaming demons.

im judging your post, not your actions