Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

I'm going to head out to my garden and do a bit of weeding.

That's right, I'm gonna pull the heck out of those weeds.

Then I'm going to prune my unruly bushes.

I will probably spread a bit of compost from my compost bin, recycle y'all!

After I have done all that I will probably survey my work with pride.

What are you growing in your garden GBS?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I have decided my garden is now a ZEN garden.

That mean no loving bad vibes OK?

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
While tending my garden today I found a frog, I gave it a kiss just in case it was really a prince like the fairytales but it was just a frog.

Now i think I have Salmonella.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
As I was tilling the soil a small brown bird hopped around in eager anticipation of the worms I would uncover, I was happy as I had clearly made a new friend in the avian community.

I didn't uncover any worms however and then it looked at me for ages and I knew it was thinking about pecking my juicy eyes out and now I am deathly scared of it. I fear that one day I will be innocently mowing the lawn and the evil son of a bitch will swoop down and gouge my peeper out.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
URGENT SLuG ADVICE NEEDED

Slugs/snails are munching at my growing vegetables, I think they are doing it to gently caress with my brain because rather than decimating the entire crop they just wait until it rain then the next day one, yes only ONE of my veg has completely disappeared. They are slowly but surely ruining my Christmas.

How do you deal with pesky slugs GBS?

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
The power of prayer always works for me and it should for you too.

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
I was just sitting in my garden and I realised we are all just, like, part of nature

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!

a hole-y ghost posted:

hey kid. ever wanted to be fertilizer?

negative vibes man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macdonal hamborkles
Mar 29, 2010

Twerk it good!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF809iGbXxw

why doesn't everyone chill in their garden to this?

• Locked thread