Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Hello my name is SSNeoman and I played and enjoyed this terrible game because I consume Battle Network media with the same speed and fervor that a college student consumes cheeseburgers.

quote:

But yes, seconding the call for StarForce 4.

:sigh: ...thirding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Memory serves you can now charge the buster without having to invest any points into Charge, which is nice

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Oh they kept that 'feature' huh. That's rude.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

TheFattestPat posted:

Hey there's a fire virus in the oven!

Is that thing there in the original game? I never ran into any, and always thought how great it was that the fire area didn't have any fire viruses in it.

It is indeed in the original game, it's just very uncommon.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I honestly don't know if mine can go into the archive. And even if it can, I dunno if I want it to. My first few videos look really terrible cause I didn't know how to edit them to make em work on Youtube.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

gently caress his map though. I still get lost in that poo poo.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah I discovered you can do this myself, but I was a bit further in the game than Giver is right now.

The one nice thing about the Gaia's is that at least you get your HP back after every fight. 400 dmg is a huge kick in the dick but so long as you win at least you're not left crippled.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Your loving buster alone trivializes the game at this point.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I think I just destroyed bosses too fast cause goddamn I don't even remember half of Clockman's attacks.

Also if you need to use defensive chips in BN1 I laugh at you.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Despite that bit being Humor program areas, doesn't Lan actually create the wireless jack-in technology in the anime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Jesus you absolute madman. Some of these changes are...odd to say the least. Like the Shadowman3 nerf