Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Hey there's a fire virus in the oven!

Is that thing there in the original game? I never ran into any, and always thought how great it was that the fire area didn't have any fire viruses in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
You do have to wonder why Match was looking inside ovens at all in the first place. The only way I can make sense of it is that Lan's dad went for a purloined letter kind of strategy and figured no one would check the oven of all places for something valuable. I could see Match doing a cyber crime kind of thing where he holds people hostage in their own houses. If they don't pay up the oven's going to burn the place down with them in it. Problem with that is that people would be reporting the extortion part to the media.

Capcom's writing is just like Toriyama's with Dragonball. Nothing has to make sense because we'll obsess over it and figure it out for them.

On another note a Starforce 1 LP would be awesome. That's the only game I really enjoyed in that series. Still go back to it sometimes.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Thanks to the anime I can't help but hear Double D's voice when I see Numberman.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

I don't know why Yai always looks so disgruntled in her mugshots, but I rather like how extreme they went with the one in this game.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

I always missed the evil progs. Too bad they never showed up again in the series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

I'm curious as to how the development team went about picking the robot masters for the first game. Maybe they picked their favorites, or the one's they thought had good design potential as net navis. Or maybe it was from a gameplay perspective.

All those games and Crashman never got used for some reason. I mean come on its computers, make them crash!