Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chafey
Jun 14, 2005
Apparently the White House puts out a CGI Deepfake weekly address with a fake president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4UO5djAJN4

Creeping me the gently caress out. Specifically from 0:50 to about 1:00 where the shot is from the side of his head. Look at the single hair poking out from his head, about half an inch out from his eyebrow. That hair is not bouncing naturally!

Anyone else encounter videos where the person is not real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I never noticed how huge his eyebrows are.

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005

Who What Now posted:

He probably doesn't let anyone, even his facial groomers, anywhere near his eyes

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

Your eyebrows get bushier and weirder the older you are. Mine are getting unruly as gently caress. Watch out for that fun stuff. Also weird things will start sprouting from your ears and nose constantly. And weird super long totally white brittle hairs spring forth from random parts of your body overnight, making you wonder if you're about to die. Getting old is such a joy.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Augh what

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
I was promised a LIST!! THERE is NO list!!

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005

Thots and Prayers posted:

I was promised a LIST!! THERE is NO list!!

I think it's are liberty that's listing

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
That guy's a trip

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe
The OP is pretty poo poo so here's a funny onion article to spice things up:

https://local.theonion.com/we-must-protect-the-pure-aryan-bloodline-says-child-1826868946

You're welcome, OP. Remember to thank me when you get your Pulitzer.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I really didn't need to see the president again today

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Chafey posted:

Apparently the White House puts out a CGI Deepfake weekly address with a fake president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4UO5djAJN4

Creeping me the gently caress out. Specifically from 0:50 to about 1:00 where the shot is from the side of his head. Look at the single hair poking out from his head, about half an inch out from his eyebrow. That hair is not bouncing naturally!

Anyone else encounter videos where the person is not real?

thats the dumbest loving thing ive seen all week

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005

Cubone posted:

I really didn't need to see the president again today

That's the point, you didn't

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

It's not CGI op, it's just an entire can of hairspray

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
He looks like he is posting from the toilet again

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
i think you are right OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005

Look at Trump's ears dude! And his jawline right next to his neck. Super not-organic and probably a fake president

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Chafey posted:

Look at Trump's ears dude! And his jawline right next to his neck. Super not-organic and probably a fake president

whyd they make him so squinty? do they think he is popeye or something?

Chafey
Jun 14, 2005

Pitdragon posted:

whyd they make him so squinty? do they think he is popeye or something?
Which is is more likely; that they were able to wrangle President Trump into a chair long enough to read from a teleprompter out loud for a minimum of three to four minutes every week, or that he is so lazy that he has paid someone to create a CGI simulacrum which addresses YouTube in his place?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

signalnoise
Mar 7, 2008

i was told my old av was distracting
I love how his eyes dart back and forth because he doesn't know how to read from a teleprompter

• Locked thread