Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«12 »
WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/therealjoebob/s...4300120065?s=20

No guest this week so I got no clue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violator
May 15, 2003

Destroying the mind is Possession with Sam Neil?

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

The video arcade made me what I am today!

I can't remember if it was that violent, but Driller Killer could be #2.

zenintrude
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Violator posted:

Destroying the mind is Possession with Sam Neil?

Someone said Scanners which seems possible

Violator
May 15, 2003

Holy poo poo Exorcist 3 is movie 1.

COOL CORN
Jun 1, 2003

If we vanished tomorrow, no organism on this planet would miss us.
Nothing in nature needs us.

Buglord

And it's a good fuckin movie too

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Crook County

I forget how good Dourif was in this.

COOL CORN
Jun 1, 2003

If we vanished tomorrow, no organism on this planet would miss us.
Nothing in nature needs us.

Buglord

DEADBEAT AT DAWN

oh gently caress yeah this is a GREAT movie. it's one of me and poster Kvlt!'s favorites. it's so grimy and dirty and just... gross.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006
Schizzy to the matic

Dont know how I missed this thread but I got to meet Joe Bob in 2019 when he came to Austin for his "How Rednecks Saved Hollywood" show (totally recommend by the way). Stood in line for an hour to talk with him for a few minutes, totally worth it.

I've been enjoying the Joe Bob resurgence. Now all I need is for Gilbert Gottfried and Rhonda Shears to get their own Up All Night sequel.

Raskolnikov2089 fucked around with this message at 05:44 on May 23, 2020

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Crook County

COOL CORN posted:

DEADBEAT AT DAWN

oh gently caress yeah this is a GREAT movie. it's one of me and poster Kvlt!'s favorites. it's so grimy and dirty and just... gross.

I got the Synapse DVD but I haven’t watched it in ages so this is going to be a fun watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violator
May 15, 2003

ruddiger posted:

The Troma movie they're showing isn't really one of the better Troma movies, but it was directed by Lloyd and got butchered by the MPAA when it first came out. Post in the thread after you watch it, I'm curious what your reaction's going to be since it'll be your first foray into Troma.

Wasn’t too big a fan of Troma’s War. It felt like a low budget crappy movie, but without the heart of scrappy filmmakers doing something above their budget or skill level. It was competently made but that made it worse because I thought it was just kind of boring. The other movies seem more up my alley since they sound... grander? in ideas and execution even if they’re schlock.

«12 »