Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Seth is really over, what should we do with this situation?
This poll is closed.
Put over... THE BIG DOG! 54 43.90%
Make Seth lose the title! 24 19.51%
Take money out of Kevin Owens' paycheck 25 20.33%
Capitalize on Seth, push him to the moon (comedy option) 20 16.26%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013
2018 is a silly billy

https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/1011469745328029696

https://twitter.com/NickJacksonYB/status/1011483364325330945

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Raw was very flispy

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
kevin owens: WHY ME

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
After rewatching Roman's spear on Dolph many times I can conclusively say Roman spins in midair.

Roman literally Psycho Crushered Dolph Ziggler, who sold like death. That loving rules.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I was going to make a joke about WWE trying to top the Roman/Jinder match with Roman/Lashley, but I have no idea who would actually make a good opponent for Roman. Maybe Drew???

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Why does Kurt care about Sasha and Bayley getting along so much?

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Rhonne posted:

Why does Kurt care about Sasha and Bayley getting along so much?

They're also his illegitimate children

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

After rewatching Roman's spear on Dolph many times I can conclusively say Roman spins in midair.

Roman literally Psycho Crushered Dolph Ziggler, who sold like death. That loving rules.

Roman always throws good spears coming down the ramp. I think it's because the incline allows him to actually get enough speed to make it look good, whereas in the ring not so much.

For example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZONhuKnhSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSE6NaT5c_0

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Knowing WWE's inept ability to read a crowd I've no doubt that was meant to be a Bayley heel turn. They can still course correct but I doubt they'll want to.

I would be so down for a long-term buddy thing between Braun/KO where Kevin doesn't even want to be friends but Braun's really into it and Kevin's too scared to say no. While we're at it Finn can go back to being his old dickish Bullet Club personality with Corbin as his skeezy backup.

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Ragnarok the Red posted:

It's kind of weird because Bayley is the one who initiated physicality with Sasha both last week and tonight and that almost always indicates a heel turn, but the announcer's were treating her behavior kind of neutrally and trying to justify it was built up, had enough frustration. And her reaction to Kurt afterward where he threatened to fire her if she doesn't attend counseling next week is kind of face-ish. It feels like it could still go either way depending on what Sasha does next week.

Sasha initiated physicality in that locker room three months ago lol

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/RavenCyarm/status/1011472174127828992

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

:bisonyes:

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
Did KO really think Braun wanted to eat him? Because that's amazing.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Didn’t Naomi lose her title cause she couldn’t wrestle for like 6 weeks

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Blaise330 posted:

A champion needs to defend their title every 30 days or it gets stripped :eng99:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

thankfully the universal title isn't a real title and nobody in this world should give a gently caress about the "brock lesnar's achievement in excellence for being brock lesnar also we just still wanna be petty against cm punk" title when you can just leave the arena early

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

AJ should just hold the proper title until it breaks Punk’s record

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

jesus WEP posted:

AJ should just hold the proper title until it breaks Punk’s record

i would legit have absolutely no problem with this and would root for it if that was the direction they headed

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

i would legit have absolutely no problem with this and would root for it if that was the direction they headed

I would because AJ's feuds and matches since getting the belt have not been good and there's a huge chunk of talent on the Smackdown roster who deserve a shot to carry the brand*

*Just kidding, we'll get another Randy Orton reign, lol

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Announced this morning

https://twitter.com/noah_ghc/status/1011567895820697600

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Rarity posted:

I would because AJ's feuds and matches since getting the belt have not been good

Wut

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bayley made her Raw debut August 22 2016

672 days it took Creative to decide to turn her heel

I know what you're thinking and I agree, I am surprised they waited so long. Definitely the most patience they've showed in a long long time

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

BRING BACK DR SHELBY

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I'm extremely confused. I thought the Extreme Rules match was supposed to be a #1 contender's match, but it was apparently supposed to be a multiman match for the title? Now it's being canceled because reasons???

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If I have been reading correctly, it's cancelled because brock won't be facing whoever wins that match within the next few months so they aren't going to pretend otherwise

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

So what's the actual story with the Brock thing? What the hell is going on?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
He's an rear end in a top hat

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’ll die if it turns out he never actually signed for more appearances after the GRR and is holding them up for that sweet Fox money

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

jesus WEP posted:

I’ll die if it turns out he never actually signed for more appearances after the GRR and is holding them up for that sweet Fox money

:yeah:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

jesus WEP posted:

Don't die.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Phenix Rising posted:

Meltzer said he didn't really know. But the local advertising for Extreme Rules has Braun Strowman vs Kevin Owens in a Steel Cage.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Phenix Rising posted:

Dave said around 2 weeks ago that while the Summerslam main event plan was still him defending vs Reigns, Vince was noncommittal about not just that but any Brock appearances in general. As in not only was he not advertised for Extreme Rules (he was never advertised for Extreme Rules despite any claims on Raw or their official Twitter), he's technically not advertised after that. In terms of appearance dates for the year, he may legit already have used them all depending on how many were added when he signed that extension

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Blaise330 posted:

If I remember right, didn't the new champion NOT defend their title (or it was vacant for that period?) until it was won back... by Naomi?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
On the docket for Smackdown:

-Jeff Hardy vs Shinsuke Nakamura
-The Bludgeon Brothers to appear on “Miz TV”
-Becky Lynch goes one-on-one with Peyton Royce
-Xavier Woods of The New Day squares off with Rusev
-The cast of “GLOW” are coming to SmackDown LIVE

Will Miz be made to be Daniel Bryan's tag partner?

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Lol if WWE used up all of Brock’s appearances for a Saudi failson’s fake Wrestlemania and now they need to pay him all that oil money to get him to show up and drop the belt.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
If it's true Brock is holding WWE up for more money because someone can't count dates on a calendar...

...should I feel proud of Brock? Bad for WWE? Bad for the fans? I'm confused.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

CobiWann posted:

If it's true Brock is holding WWE up for more money because someone can't count dates on a calendar...

Proud of Brock. The fans know what WWE is at this point and can only blame themselves for caring.

Von Linus
Apr 6, 2006
I complete me.

CobiWann posted:

Proud of Brock, Brock's got leverage and he's a drat fool if he doesn't use it. The longer Brock has the title without being stripped the more ludicrous it will be when they eventually do it, or they have to pay him a ton of money to wrestle.

gently caress WWE, they're the market leader and they don't know what they're doing. I hope people chant 'Thirty Days' any time they mention the belt.

Bad for WWE Fans, it'd be nice if I had something compelling to watch, but I don't think it's Brock's fault if it is not compelling.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

CobiWann posted:

yes
no
gently caress 'em
me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CobiWann posted:

Bad for the fans?

I can't imagine a single instance where this is something one should feel

CobiWann posted: