Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Seth is really over, what should we do with this situation?
This poll is closed.
Put over... THE BIG DOG! 54 43.90%
Make Seth lose the title! 24 19.51%
Take money out of Kevin Owens' paycheck 25 20.33%
Capitalize on Seth, push him to the moon (comedy option) 20 16.26%
Total: 78 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bayley made her Raw debut August 22 2016

672 days it took Creative to decide to turn her heel

I know what you're thinking and I agree, I am surprised they waited so long. Definitely the most patience they've showed in a long long time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Phenix Rising posted:

So what's the actual story with the Brock thing? What the hell is going on?

Dave said around 2 weeks ago that while the Summerslam main event plan was still him defending vs Reigns, Vince was noncommittal about not just that but any Brock appearances in general. As in not only was he not advertised for Extreme Rules (he was never advertised for Extreme Rules despite any claims on Raw or their official Twitter), he's technically not advertised after that. In terms of appearance dates for the year, he may legit already have used them all depending on how many were added when he signed that extension

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CobiWann posted:

Bad for the fans?

I can't imagine a single instance where this is something one should feel

CobiWann posted:

Bad for WWE?

Same for this obviously

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

Then CM Punk's back on top of their completely made-up Days Held list.

Yep!

It's a real shame they thought to spite Guy They Felt hosed Them Over by rewarding Guy They Previously Got Pissed At For Actually loving Them Over

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dave mentioned today that Neville isn’t even getting paid right now with his contract frozen

Literally sitting at home unpaid in perpetuity until his deal expires

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

Well it’s frozen so until death I guess

Yeah, basically "whenever they say he's free to go"

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ahahahahahaahahahaahHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

cams posted:

i want brock lesnar to demand 5 million dollars to drop the belt

Vince will do it if he thinks Dana offered $4.99 mil for Brock to go over to UFC with the belt

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

At least he's getting TV promo time, Gran Metalik didn't even get that for like 50 days

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:siren:MAYOR
loving
KANE
:siren:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

post the drat newsletter already dave

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

goddammit :smith:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Doubling down on #HeelBayley

https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/1012823114227433472
https://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/1012837470512304128

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

NowonSA posted:

Fill me in, it doesn't seem all THAT petty to highlight the win over ZSJ. Like it is petty, but if you're bringing in a guy you'd want to highlight whatever big names you can that he's beaten, even if they're off in other companies, right?

Like I've seen ample evidence of them being petty, thin-skinned and petulant, but this seems like it barely qualifies unless I'm missing something.

It stands out that the only accomplishment they have is him beating Guy who refused to sign a contract with them

They wanted him to be the star of their division when the Cruiserweight Classic happened but he said no, he just wanted to do a couple shows with them and nothing long-term. They thought he'd change his mind after a few matches but he stayed firm and they, as always, handled the aftermath maturely

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

TV Zombie posted:

Vince is definitely going to be putting in more than half a billion into the XFL when it's all said and done? I wonder how much of a money pit the XFL becomes before reason prevails.

They made 1.5bil in like a month in just TV deals, and that was a month after the Saudi deal that gave them another stupid amount of money. I'd have honestly been more shocked if they didn't spend at least a third of it on stupid stuff while fans continued hoping that maybe it'd go into fun stuff like bringing back pyro on a regular basis

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Remember when Mania 32 had a lot of good matches in terms of in-ring quality, and then literally every match on the card had the complete worst ending possible

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

:swoon:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Japan tour's over, Carmella retained (by DQ but still)

Sorry Darkstar

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Fire Pro is perfect

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

VJeff posted:

Paging CJ2, I think I found your next av, my dude.

Bookmarked for future reference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

you stole that from us

now a theft at a house show, wow

live events are cursed

• Locked thread