Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I played my first VN recently (Phoenix Wright) and I loved it. I picked up DR1/2 on sale recently and I'd like to play the Nonary games too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Zero Time Dilemma for Vita is one of the PS+ games for July

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Sonia Nevermind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MI-_jWAmlE

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

V3 is on sale again on PS4. Sorry In Training

Vita too. I'm thinking about it but I haven't played 1/2 yet (I have them on PS4). Maybe I should try 1 out this weekend

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Like every single Phoenix Wright on 3DS is on sale. I’ll probably buy uhhhh all of them

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

DR 1 and 2 on Vita are on sale for $6. I have the PS4 version but I feel like VNs are made for portables so I might pick them up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the nonary games on sale last week, I have no idea what to expect but I’m excited

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

is that the Too Kyo Games thing?

Yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ace Attorney trilogy is coming early next year to PS4/XB1/Switch/Steam

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

drat, every 3DS Ace Attorney game is on sale. I wanted to wait for the Switch trilogy release but this is tempting

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

P-Mack posted:

drat I was waiting for this, I heard spirit of justice was great

They went on sale a few months back and the sale ended right when I was about to buy them, I'm surprised they're all on sale again so soon.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Altogether it's $42 for 6 games (The trilogy, Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice), that's a drat good deal

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I bought all of them

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

CuddlyZombie posted:

What's good to play if I already played Danganronpa and Zero Escape and Ace Attorney (and Ghost Trick)

Have you played Super Mario Bros.?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

The time travel one whose name I forget is pretty good . Someone will remember . It's really just like a straight up VN though and doesn't have the interactivity of those other games

Steins;Gate probably

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Got to the part in the last (I think) case in Trials and Tribulations where an earthquake interrupts the investigation and Iris slaps 5 IRL psyche locks on the iron gate in the mountain temple. The story is ramping into the stratosphere

Hell yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SpaceAceJase posted:

okay I bought the first two games on Steam thanks

Hell I did too.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

On shibooyer 420 is only 10 dollars instead of 50 maybe ill buy it and play it even tho I pirated it a year ago and havnt played it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jj622vbrrU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm finally playing Danganronpa for real and I got up to the first trial. This game is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I heard Great Ace Attorney is good but YMMV I guess. I still need to beat AAI and then the patches AAI2 and Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice!!!!!