Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

I pretty much want to see Roman's face bashed into a bloody pulp but goddamn if Kieran Culkin isn't having the time of his life playing this role.

fake edit: also, I love the RJD2-esque opening song a hell of a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

I hope Greg personally kicks Tom down the corporate ladder and is the only Roy left standing in the ashes of the company.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Bonk posted:

Yikes, those cuts on Logan's back at the end. What is Marcia doing to him? :gonk:

I wonder if it has something to do with the uncle Logan mentioned when he went off on everyone. Abuse would explain how he became such an rear end in a top hat.

Also poor Tom. He's awful but less awful than the Roys and basically being called a peasant to your face has to sting. That and Shiv is almost definitely gonna bang that other guy.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

I honestly thought the ramp up of Kendall's relapse was going to be him getting his friend Stewie killed somehow. I'm really glad the show got renewed and I'm also glad that Tom is growing a backbone. For some reason, he and Greg the Egg are the only characters I want to see make it out okay.

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,

Ego-bot posted:

Why was the Senator who is running for US President at the wedding for one of his advisors? It reminds me of the later seasons of the Office where they had to think of increasingly contrived reasons to get the coworkers to hang out in social settings.

She's an ultrawealthy person and he's a Senator that still has to busk for campaign dollars. Having an incredibly rich person as your friend is always a good idea in politics.