Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Kinda sucks that Scottie’s bitch move isn’t going to hurt him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Calling it now, Scottie goes for ‘least blood’ and noms JC and Sam

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Orange Sunshine posted:

In today's system of political correctness, it's important to find one's proper place in the hierarchy of victimhood. The bigger the victim you are, the more important you are and the more everyone must listen to everything you say and respect you. Bayleigh was naturally offended, as JC's use of the N word meant that he was disrespecting her place near the top of the hierarchy. JC, on the other hand, fought to demonstrate that his level of victimhood was equal to or greater than hers, allowing him to use any word he wanted.

CBS, of course, devoted a large amount of screen time to all of this, because victimhood is serious business, the importance of which cannot be overestimated.

:jerkbag: :jerkbag:

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Somberbrero posted:

Coming off BBCan this is like watching little league.

I think you mean BBCan (provided by Wendy’s)

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Robnoxious posted:

They are still holding back the Double Bounce... interesting.

They probably just cancelled it when Kaitlyn was an idiot

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

Twin Cinema posted:

I missed the first half hour. Did I miss anything?

Derrick from season 16 gave his analysis of the season. That’s literally how much gameplay footage they had to show

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
Level 6 is boring as poo poo and with the exception of Tyler every bit as stupid as the Hive

edit: now that I think about it Tyler is dumb af too seeing as his jury management has left him with a 0% chance of winning the game

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011
wait you guys didn’t enjoy Things Angela Smells?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

JakeP posted:

He should have

Yup. Doesn’t matter how great a game you play if you have abysmal jury management

• Locked thread