Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

How the gently caress did she fail at that!????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

What's Wrong With Angela?! Holy :laffo:

Edit: I feel a little bad for Rachel but that interview was gold.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

I feel VERY bad for Rachel. She's massively insecure, was fiercely loyal to her alliance to her own detriment, and they absolutely treated her like trash. I don't even like Rachel but Angela's just a poo poo person.

Angela is a very bad person but I'm looking forward to this week now that she won. I must know more about Evil Angela.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

That agonizing eviction interview also assures us Rachel isn't getting into a Battle Back.

Will it? Angela's gonna target Fessy/Scottie/Haleigh/Rockstar. Tyler, JC, and Lv4 get away with their blindsides becuase no one can make a stink with Angela as HOH. Bay's power is the only hope but I don't trust that she won't just try to get good with the numbers. They probably just agree to backdoor Scottie.

I got you with my ninja edit! I just really want to see how Angela plays and what type of edit they give her. I don't know much about her other than she's cold as ice.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

drat! well that's not fun.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

LOL Rockstar deserves to go home :ughh:

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Take notes Paul.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I kind of Want Angela and Brett to make final 2. Just to see how the vote goes.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Fessy is moving! Going to suck when he falls, gets a concussion and pulled from the comp.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

STAC Goat posted:

My money is that Rockstar would try and vote third party.

LOL That was well done.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Angela blowing off the warning from production is very telling.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

I doubt it. She would more than likely bring it up on her talk show, or at least she has before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Robnoxious posted:

I gave up on BB5 (or whatever the one with the The Four Horsemen, or the one that Jun won if I'm blending seasons together)

Jun was BB 4, The X-Factor!!!, and was the only season I gave up on as well, other than this one.

• Locked thread