Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

July 16th I’ll be 50 and feel my mortality. For all the young goons at 45 you WILL jump the shark. Your body will shift and change dramatically. I was strong and virile and thought I could fight off age but time will will. Look at Jesse the Body Ventura and see how a strong body builder can turn into a fat old piece of poo poo. Enjoy youth. Enjoy the fact that you feel immortal. After my heart attack I feel my mortality. I have had 3 friends by age 40 die of a heart attack. Enjoy eternity dead my beautiful goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I'm 30, get bent old man :flipoff:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
My birthday is next Saturday. I feel same as I did at 21, im never gonna not feel that way. Never!

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Kuato posted:

My birthday is next Saturday. I feel same as I did at 21, im never gonna not feel that way. Never!

I'm sorry you've had heart disease since your early twenties

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
Future medical science will keep me young forever once I become a rich person.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

lol if u haven't transcended time itself.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Liquidate everyone over 40 IMHO

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

You should buy a motorbike OP.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

gently caress, I'm going to hit 40 in a couple of years and at 50 I might as well go find a belt and a door handle

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

binge crotching posted:

gently caress, I'm going to hit 40 in a couple of years and at 50 I might as well go find a belt and a door handle

You're never to young to start practicing autoerotic asphyxiation my friend

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I’m in my mid-forty’s and my body has already broken down OP. I hope I die soon.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Dennis System posted:

I’m in my mid-forty’s and my body has already broken down OP. I hope I die soon.

In that case I hope you live a long life :twisted:

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

Sid Vicious posted:

In that case I hope you live a long life :twisted:

Ice cold, man.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Piggy Smalls posted:

July 16th I’ll be 50 and feel my mortality. For all the young goons at 45 you WILL jump the shark. Your body will shift and change dramatically. I was strong and virile and thought I could fight off age but time will will. Look at Jesse the Body Ventura and see how a strong body builder can turn into a fat old piece of poo poo. Enjoy youth. Enjoy the fact that you feel immortal. After my heart attack I feel my mortality. I have had 3 friends by age 40 die of a heart attack. Enjoy eternity dead my beautiful goons.

Thanks for voting for Trump statistically.

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Thanks for voting for Trump statistically.

gently caress trump

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015
what the gently caress are your friends doing to die at 40 from a heart attack?

Marlboro for Cats
Apr 14, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Sid Vicious posted:

You're never to young to start practicing autoerotic asphyxiation my friend

apparently this carries a risk of instant death because it fucks with your vagus nerve or something. well just thought I'd warn everybody because at first it sounds like a good idea, and then it sounds like a great idea, but it's not a great idea after all.

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
You're half a century old now. Dwell on that and inevitably buy yourself a convertible.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

You're only as old as the woman you feel, OP.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
gently caress you shut up

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
remember that SNL sketch, Im fifty, fifty years old, fifty!

Man that is unfunny to think about

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

The_Politics_Man posted:

Obese goons probably idk

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Mario death mask posted:

remember that SNL sketch, Im fifty, fifty years old, fifty!

Man that is unfunny to think about

Let alone watch

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Piggy Smalls posted:

I believe you. I'm 35 and try to eat as much rear end as possible now because soon it will be too late.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

The_Politics_Man posted:

They all met in the smoking section of the lard eating convention

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
Tempus faggit

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008
im 28 and every day before bed i pray i die in my sleep

edit: or literally any time anywhere death would be cool, but preferably during sleep

i have a feeling im am going to live to like 120 or be the first immortal human or something because the world is cruel

discarded box fucked around with this message at 11:30 on Jun 30, 2018

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i am comforted by the knowledge that everyone else dies too

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
That feel when you're too old to read what irony level a given new meme is on

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Piggy Smalls posted:

whoa thats pretty old. geez I'll probably be dead long before then

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

a hole-y ghost posted:

whoa thats pretty old. geez I'll probably be dead long before then

please tell me your secret

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

Chinatown posted:

Liquidate everyone

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

discarded box posted:

please tell me your secret

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

i think my brain is unable to interpret such cosmic knowledge into my subjective experience. it just looks like noise to me. oh well

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

discarded box posted:

i think my brain is unable to interpret such cosmic knowledge into my subjective experience. it just looks like noise to me. oh well
It has already infiltrated your subconscious, my friend. When you come to a realization, then you will be dead.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
In exactly 20 years, when you are incredibly dead, we will invent the cure for aging and everyone will live forever as young beautiful virile sex gods forever

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
Time to get an 18 yr old girlfriend and a sports car, OP

cnut
May 3, 2016

Serious reply: regardless of your age, but especially as you get older, get a yearly checkup at the doc's. My bf of 26 years didn't and had unknown high blood pressure (the silent killer) and now his eyes are hosed (macular degeneration). The ophthalmologist he is seeing is doing some last ditch treatment (eye injections and maybe laser surgery) but he has so many dead cells in his eyes that the prognosis isn't good and he'll probably end up killing himself because he can't do much anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Hope yall decrepit old fuckers are the cool kind of old people who are chill and not the uncool kind who are not 🛀

• Locked thread