Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what was your favorite activity last year?
skeletal archery
arts & crafts: pickling eyes
pelvis raids at the local cemetery
kickball
View Results

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas

:harambe:

hey guys,

so summer is right around the corner and i'm really looking forward to seeing all my friends again at death camp, the only summer camp exclusively for necromancers. in case your familiar failed to deliver the parchment to you, here's the important stuff

location: a two day's march into the blackheart marsh. walk towards where the sun dies until the earth itself grows cold.

important: watch out for adventurers

our opening seance and marshmallow roast will begin prompty at midnight on july 6th. looking forward to seeing all of my friends for another great summer at death camp :stoked:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
meatballs 5: are you ready for the death camp

Business Gorillas

due to a donation from a generous lich, we will be able to summon skeleton wizards this year as well as warriors. make sure you get your request in to High Counselor Mark before the opening seance! here's last year's death camp skeleton army photo we took

look at all of those memories!

little munchkin
son, i know you're crying now and begging us not to leave you here at camp, but in three weeks when we come back, you'll still be crying and begging us not to leave you here, but for completely different reasons

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hello mummy, hello deady
I don't know if I am ready
I've had it easy, I've been spoiled
But I don't want to shuffle off my mortal coil

I have necrosis, I have leg cramps
I'm having fun here at Summer Death Camp
Camp is weird and kinda scary
One of my cabin mates is sorta big and hairy

He is clumsy and a big oaf
I'm pretty sure he's an undead werewolf
He doesn't really bother me at all
He howled and his jaw shot at the wall

There's no nurses or physicians
There are lots of camp morticians
Camp is easy, there's nothing to it
And I have an unlimited supply of embalming fluid!

Things are festive and kind of loco
It's a lot like that movie Coco
Things are fast-paced, and kind of hurried
The last day of camp we all get dead and buried!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Macnult

Hello mudda, hEllo fadda
Loving camP here, lotta watah
made lots of pals here, we all go swimming
‘cept for martin cUz thursday marks two weekS missing

Macnult

Biggest regret so far at death camp: trading my spot on team shovel with my brother. Team pickaxe *sounds* cool, but everything here that sounds awesome is the total opposite

City of Glompton

tried to sneak out to terrorize the locals but the crypt counselor caught us

as a punishment, we don't get to go to the scrying pool, instead we have to make a salt circle around the perimeter of camp to keep us from escaping :(

City of Glompton

we have a fierce rivalry with the cleric camp across the lake. can't wait to compete with them at the end of summer die-athalon

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
REMEMBER CAMPERS:

IF A BODY PART FLOATS AWAY WHILE YOU'RE IN THE POOL AND GETS SUCKED INTO THE FILTER SYSTEM IT'S UP TO YOU TO KEEP TRACK OF THEM! USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM- HELP YOUR FRIENDS LEAVE CAMP WITH EVERYTHING THEY CAME HERE WITH!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

decided to have a little fun at arts & crafts, chiseled a penis onto my headstone

that's how they'll remember me for the next thousand years or so, penis guy

wish I'd made it a little more symmetrical

Scaly Haylie

Manifisto posted:

decided to have a little fun at arts & crafts, chiseled a penis onto my headstone

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

*standing at your grave site, looking at the flowers i just placed* "well... it does look more realistic when it's leaning to the left like that..."

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I really thought there would be more animal skeletons in this old circus graveyard, but it's all clowns six feet down!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Duckbox

man, the brochure made it sound like we were gonna build our own bone golems, but it turned out to just be assembling stock Skelly-Pals kits.

i knew i should have gone to taxes camp

Scaly Haylie

Duckbox posted:

i knew i should have gone to taxes camp

Business Gorillas

hello everyone!

just as a reminder, please make sure any flesh imps or other homonculi you find during death camp are kept in their natural habitat. those pulsating sacks of organs and stitches are not pets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

Attention campers, conjuration-show tryouts start tonight, and have been moved to the shambling track to allow for a special surprise summon! Let's just say the campers in femur Cabin have a real wingding of an entry for us this year...

• Locked thread