Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Macnult

specially shouldn't oink at them afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

any sauce on a police officer belongs to the district they serve

Manifisto

traffic cop pulls me over, asks for my license and registration. instead I hand him ketchup and golden mustard and sit there drooling

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
policeman directing traffic looks confused as I place a 6ft sub bun around his body, complete with slices of american cheese and a generous amount of yellow mustard

Twenty Four

Sometimes I enjoy my police officers with a dry rub.

Macnult

Me: I do not consent to a search

Officer (checkin’ out my sweet sauce interior): I do not consent to searching

Macnult

Officer: “Sir, step out of the car.”

[Car door opens, releasing a flood of sauce onto the highway]

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
im sorry officer i really thought the expression was "pigs fry"

*drool*

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
FutonForensic

The scene in Robocop where Officer Murphy's arm gets blasted with ketchup hosed me up as a kid. Now? It just gets me hungry :evilbuddy:

Manifisto

me: officer thank you so much for participating in our charity dunk tank, it means so much to us. there's one thing you should know . . .

:cop: yes?

me: the tank won't be filled with water, it will be filled with *mumbles*

:cop: sorry I didn't get that

me: ranch

google THIS

guys

GUYS

we've finally found the answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJZRYrCJLus

HaveARottenDay

*Silhouette of an unusually small house with smoke billowing out of the roof*

Me sobbing hysterically: Officer help! My house is burning down and my dog didn't make it out! He's still in there! Don't you see the smoke??! Please save him!

Officer: Stand back! I'm going to kick the door open!

Me: No just open it you don't need to...

*Officer kicks the door which causes the entire facade to fall foward revealing an open industrial sized hog smoker on the other side*

Officer: Uhh I don't think I should be here, I'm just gonna get in my car and...

Me: No please, stay, my dog... he's inside there... can't you hear him screaming? He needs you. Please... *mouth watering* I need you.

Manifisto

HaveARottenDay posted:

Me sobbing hysterically: Officer help! My house is burning down and my dog didn't make it out! He's still in there! Don't you see the smoke??! Please save him!

*Officer kicks the door which causes the entire facade to fall foward revealing an open industrial sized hog smoker on the other side*

Officer: Uhh I don't think I should be here, I'm just gonna get in my car and...

Me: No please, stay, my dog... he's inside there... can't you hear him screaming? He needs you. Please... *mouth watering* I need you.

lol

Macnult

HaveARottenDay posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

guys

GUYS

we've finally found the answer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJZRYrCJLus

lol

police officer: "do you know why i pulled you over sir?"

me: "wait.. wait one sec" *digging through packages of rolls* "i've got some really big potato rolls here somewhere..."

police officer: "sir! please stop moving and place your hands outside the window!" PUT DOWN THE GUN, PUT DOWN THE... is that BBQ sauce!?"

google THIS

One of those cartoon scenes where two characters are stuck on a life raft in the middle of the ocean imagining each other as food and plotting to eat each other except it's me and a cop and I'm imagining him as a juicy pulled pork sandwich with vinegar slaw, and also we're not on a life raft or anything, we're just hanging out, and in fact I just had breakfast but hey, it's never too early to plan for lunch.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"hey man its really sunny out here you should put some sun screen on. what? yeah i keep it in that kc masterpiece bbq sauce bottle, trust me it's good stuff."

Macnult

google THIS posted:

One of those cartoon scenes where two characters are stuck on a life raft in the middle of the ocean imagining each other as food and plotting to eat each other except it's me and a cop and I'm imagining him as a juicy pulled pork sandwich with vinegar slaw, and also we're not on a life raft or anything, we're just hanging out, and in fact I just had breakfast but hey, it's never too early to plan for lunch.

Macnult

floating toward the luring scent of pie on a windowsill except the pie is a police officer spinning a night stick

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

floating toward the luring scent of pie on a windowsill except the pie is a police officer spinning a night stick

google THIS

Blue Lives Clatter. On my plate, once I'm done sucking on the bones.

google THIS

Me: (calls a pizza place) Hi, can I get a large pepperoni pizza delivered?

Pizza guy: Yeah, but we're a little backed up right now. Probably won't be there for 45 minutes.

Me: OK, never mind. (hangs up, calls 911) hi, I think there's someone prowling outside my house.

911 operator: OK sir, stay inside, lock the doors, and remain calm. We will have an officer there within 10 minutes.

Me: Perfect.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Me: (calls a pizza place) Hi, can I get a large pepperoni pizza delivered?

Pizza guy: Yeah, but we're a little backed up right now. Probably won't be there for 45 minutes.

Me: OK, never mind. (hangs up, calls 911) hi, I think there's someone prowling outside my house.

911 operator: OK sir, stay inside, lock the doors, and remain calm. We will have an officer there within 10 minutes.

Me: Perfect.

Applewhite

by vyelkin
Me and a police officer stuck on a desert island. We've barely been there ten minutes before he turns into a suckling pig on a platter. I rub my eyes in disbelief as I gape and drool at the delicious sight.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

google THIS posted:

Blue Lives Clatter. On my plate, once I'm done sucking on the bones.

Macnult

Setting up an apple bobbing contest right next to a police station

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Applewhite posted:

Me and a police officer stuck on a desert island. We've barely been there ten minutes before he turns into a suckling pig on a platter. I rub my eyes in disbelief as I gape and drool at the delicious sight.

I can't believe that island broke the illusion.

----------------

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

setting up a trapping hole with sharp sticks pointing up from the ground, covering it with leaves, carefully.

i call 911 and i wait

FutonForensic

Luvcow posted:

"hey man its really sunny out here you should put some sun screen on. what? yeah i keep it in that kc masterpiece bbq sauce bottle, trust me it's good stuff."

MockingQuantum

y'know what I could go for?

a cop with capicola

a sheriff with salami

a highway patrolperson with pastrami

a forestry serviceperson with steak

a federal marshal with mortadella

a national guardsperson with genoa ham

thank you luvcow for the sig

Macnult

MockingQuantum posted:

y'know what I could go for?

a cop with capicola

a sheriff with salami

a highway patrolperson with pastrami

a forestry serviceperson with steak

a federal marshal with mortadella

a national guardsperson with genoa ham

Macnult

reverse rubbernecking because police sirens make you salivate like crazy

Macnult

officer: alrighty there large ears, you been drinking or taking anything tonight?

me: no, sir

officer: huh, your eyes are looking rather large

me: all the better to see you with, sir

officer: *gulps* and... y-your teeth

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sir, can you please hand me your bacon, license, and tomatoes?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

But I did not eat the *burp* deputy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DragQueenofAngmar

You shall not pass!

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

setting up a trapping hole with sharp sticks pointing up from the ground, covering it with leaves, carefully.

i call 911 and i wait

i like this reverse swatting that ends with delicious food

• Locked thread