Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Some folks just do it to you. Get on your nerves. Maybe for no good reason. Making this thread not for obvious culprits like Trump, Sarah Sanders, Kardashians, Pat Robertson or Sean Hannity but just for motherfuckers that annoy the gently caress out of you for maybe no real reason and whose popularity escapes you.

I listen to a lot of sports talk and there's this one dude who is really ubiquitous named Scott Farrell who has a voice/gimmick SO annoying that I have to turn off the radio every time he shows up. And he's on the radio a LOT. Must be popular because he's syndicated everywhere.

Nancy Grace is the first one I thought of though. For the life of me, I do not get this woman's popularity or why she has such high ratings. Everything about her is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me and her shamelessness only adds to the matter. Maybe she's obvious but she's REAL loving popular.

I will never comprehend Dane Cook's popularity or understand why anyone thinks his poo poo is funny. To me, he's like a comedian for people who really don't like stand up comedy. Is he still really popular? How the gently caress did he become a star?

Chris Tucker and Kevin Hart are pretty big and Tucker has been in a lot of huge films but, aside from Jackie Brown, I've never "gotten him" or why he's supposed to be good. Kevin Hart is hugely popular, similar to Dane Cook but I've watched his sets and ...yeah...I don't get how he sells out arenas. He's not terrible just ...average.

Dr. Phil and Dr. Drew are both, for some reason, amazingly popular and cited as experts on things they clearly have no clue about and they annoy the loving poo poo out of me. Kanye West is considered a musical genius for reasons beyond my comprehension.

I have more but that should get us started. Who gets your goat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

I have hated Bruce Willis from the first episode of Moonlighting. He is the very embodiment of smug-face.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
I hate foreigners

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I can't quite put my finger on it but something about that Adolf Hitler guy makes me think he was a real jerk.

Also i agree with the OP about Nancy Grace. Ever since she coined the incredibly dumb sounding "tot mom" thing there has never been a media personality i disliked more.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
dave howell and his stupid loving ponytail hair and diabetes. I hope some sharks eat him next time he goes swimming

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

My masseuse.

lilbeefer
Oct 4, 2004

Americans and 4th of july bullshit. Even the ones that seem level headed normally turn into insufferable screaming fuckwits about fireworks and guns just because. Seemingly forgetting how awful their country is.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

BiggerBoat posted:

Dr. Phil and Dr. Drew are both, for some reason, amazingly popular and cited as experts on things they clearly have no clue about and they annoy the loving poo poo out of me.

Who gets your goat?

In this same vein, Dr. Oz. How the hell does a well-educated, respected cardiologist end up becoming a modern-day snake oil salesman?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I have a coworker who when he spoke to his 3rd Asian Wife* he usually does so in a sing songy voice like you would a baby. I've spoken to her, she can speak english fine. It drove me up the loving wall when I used to hear it.

*As in a woman born in an asian country. I'm assuming the first 2 got their green card and left his lame rear end.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

In this same vein, Dr. Oz. How the hell does a well-educated, respected cardiologist end up becoming a modern-day snake oil salesman?

I came here to post this. I hate him so much. The woman who raised me watches him, and it's awful.

Same with the people off the show "the Doctors". What the hell, you guys are well-educated, you should know better than to mislead people, stop it. Just stop!

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its really trivial but Noah Cyrus. Because her older sister Miley became a pop star, now she wants to ride those coattails to her own singing career. When she shows up to award shows or does festivals, Miley is usually there with her to pull people in so they will at least stick around to tolerate whatever nonsense Noah's schtick is. Miley's older sister Brandi also tried the same thing a few years ago in a quest to be her own star and it failed miserably. But when you are rich, who cares about throwing money at trying to force mediocre fame. Its like they want a participation trophy cause their sister won a real one. Also Miley Cyrus reminds me of a chipmunk.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
Mark Cuban has a very punchable face and somehow manages to be more unlikable to me on shark tank than assholes like Kevin O'leary.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Mister Wonderful seems like he's playing a character, while Cuban is being himself. I'm not sure why billionaire? Kevin O'Leary feels the need to play an rear end in a top hat on reality tv tho so he might still be the worse person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I can't stand Mick Jagger's voice. Like I literally change the channel if something with him singing comes on.

• Locked thread