Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

Beating Atlanta in their own dome to deny them another Super Bowl loss would drat near be a Super Bowl victory itself.

hah I was going to say there is literally no worse outcome than this scenario.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

Well I would assume the Saints actually beating the Patriots would be worse for you, but best for me.

Nah. Saints over Falcons in the NFCCG IN the Dome would be apocalypse levels of doom and gloom for me. If the Pats played the Saints, whichever team loses I win and whatever team wins I lose so meh.