Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i just did it. lots of angry stares and "what the gently caress"s but no major damage and felt like a total boss. it totally pisses of a whole bunch of special snowflakes, automatically awesome. i did get a bunch of shade from my dad who said it was really inappropriate to do at a "little league game"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Why don't you get on the other knee so you can suck this dick OP

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Lol'd irl

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

The national anthem is the best time to take a dump

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I tried this and the guy who's knee I took was not happy,and the police were called and basically can one of you guys pay my bail

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
should have worn a BLM shirt underneath and revealed it right as the anthem starts and then fell down face first on the ground as if you got shot in the back and laid there for the whole anthem, not moving even if people grabbed you.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Why did you say little league game in quotes was it or wasn't it?

lilbeanbear
Jun 30, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
You must render salute or hail unto the magic song from the 1800s. For if you do not you are a heretic and will anger the god emperor nurgle-drumph.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Why did you say little league game in quotes was it or wasn't it?
I was quoting my dad

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I’m old and I got bad knees so I just sort of crouch like I’m taking a dump to protest

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i just don’t go places that involve standing.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
America is poo poo

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
If you really wanna make trump mad try sucking a dick during the national anthem

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

yeah, try it. it’s actually impossible to do successfully.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Over There posted:

Why don't you get on the other knee so you can suck this dick OP

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i normally just stay in the locker room during the anthem

but if it makes you feel any better, next time while im there i will take two knees

Pro PRC Laowai
Jun 14, 2018
Little late, if you were a real cool kid you’d do it last year

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

America is poo poo

Works out great in this toilet world of ours.

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Jack-in-the-Bach posted:

The national anthem is the best time to take a dump

You should play the national anthem every time you drop a deuce.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I used to do that but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Just a little video games humour for you, op :grin: Have you heard about the cake?

*spontaneously combusts*

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I still don't get it, I thought kneeling was an act of deference?

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
My t-ball game is solid.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

robbed a store and almost got caught by the cops. then at the last second i started playing the national anthem at max volume. all the cops stopped dead with their hand over their hearts, tears streaming down their faces as they helplessly watched me get away. god bless america

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Everytime I need to go to the bathroom I play the National Anthem before, because God Bless America. I think the National Anthem should be played on loudspeakers on repeat everywhere. Really, it goes beyond sports. I don't get why sports games should be the only thing patriotic in this great red, white and blue country of ours. Before TV news, before movies at the theater, at the start of the work day, during rush hour traffic, when you buy a coffee at Starbucks, etc.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW
Thanks for solving racism, OP!

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly

STAND UP

Next to you
And defend Her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

gently caress the anthem, whenever I see a firetruck I take a knee or three

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Might I suggest you "liberal looney" go move to California, where "your kind" can be happy?

As for me, I'm proud to stand every single time I hear the National Anthem aka the America Song. Has this negatively impacted me in my life? Some might say that - you could argue that my son would still be alive had I pulled him from the rip current rather than saluting our flag on that long-ago Fourth of July. But I know one thing, I'd rather live as a man proud of America and our Great Emperor King than as a man who hates America and still has his son.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

To hell with what everybody says, op, I think what you did was cool

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Cantaloupe posted:

I still don't get it, I thought kneeling was an act of deference?

This is one reason why I don't kneel, it feels kind of weird. I simply don't put my hand over my heart and stay silent. Sometimes, if I'm at an occasion with seating, I stay seated.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I personally think it makes them look like they want to suck a dick. :shrug:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Death to America

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I personally think it makes them look like they want to suck a dick. :shrug:

who doesnt want to suck the dick of freedom

Ligament
Jun 12, 2018
Biscuit Hider
get ready bc here's my hot take: The Star Spangled Banner is too hard for most ppl to sing and make sound good and thus is the almost always worst part of the game. there I said it.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

the star spangled banner is dogshit. absolute trash. kneel in protest that we have such a lovely song as a national anthem.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Ligament posted:

get ready bc here's my hot take: The Star Spangled Banner is too hard for most ppl to sing and make sound good and thus is the almost always worst part of the game. there I said it.

National anthems are the worst part of games because nationalism is a disease.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

National anthems are the worst part of games because nationalism is a disease.

agreed. america should have never left the british empire

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Stexils posted:

the star spangled banner is dogshit. absolute trash. kneel in protest that we have such a lovely song as a national anthem.

"hey falsetto jim, how high do you think the average american can sing?"

"i dunno, pretty high"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
I STAND for the flag with a hand on my heart and the other cupping my balls so you can see how hard my dick is gotta squeeze my dick and my balls to hit the octave shift anyway gotta squeeze the rocket when you sing the rocket very poetic tbh.

• Locked thread