Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/jack-ryan-sucks/
Holy poo poo the end tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Yo Zack, seems like now might be a good time to hit up everyone’s favorite guest columnist, unless he’s doing soft time for crashing his 4 wheeler into the Wasilla Taco Bell again while high on illegal vape fluid or whatever

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Sarah Palin's son's full name is "Trig Paxon Van Palin"? That's loving child abuse.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Yo Zack, seems like now might be a good time to hit up everyone’s favorite guest columnist, unless he’s doing soft time for crashing his 4 wheeler into the Wasilla Taco Bell again while high on illegal vape fluid or whatever

Someone was listening...

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/johnston-palin-divorce/

11 years on, the word "lactonic" still makes me laugh.

Actually, at 11 years running now, is Levi now the longest-running SA frontpage feature after Photoshop Phriday?

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Roamin' Dad
Johnston
Tooth Tooth

Best ever, praise be to the Jesus.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
i once said "word is bond?" out loud and an elderly black man stared at me like i had just crawled up the ceiling Eraserhead Baby-style

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai
Remember when Zack Parsons made fun of a bunch of grieving mothers for their babies dying? I do, it was loving OWNAGE. Hell yeah. Eat poo poo morons with dead babies.

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

I particularly liked this back and forth Zack Parsons had with a (smacktarded) grieving mother of a dead baby

some idiot who lost a child posted:

'm very saddened and angered by your website's view of parents who have had a baby (or babies) die by making fun of their sorrow. Are you that thick in the head to not even try to understand the grief that follows such a death?

Natalie Montgomery
mama to Seth (10), ~Shaine~ (died during birth at 41 wks on 10/27/00), & Bryce (2)

Zack Parsons posted:

Look lady, the Internet is my domain and the dead baby graveyard is your domain. I feel very sorry for you when you're mourning your kids in the dead baby graveyard, but when you dig them up and stick them on the Internet I don't have any qualms about making fun of you or anyone else for doing it. Especially when they turn their private and more than a little unorthodox grieving process into a three ring circus of nightmares. If my website ever shows up in your dead baby graveyard, feel free to make fun of that.

- Zack

Boom. Still get's lols from me after all these years

Amethyst
Mar 28, 2004

Wait a minute this isn't GBS. lol. Hello to the three people who will read this

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Amethyst posted:

Wait a minute this isn't GBS. lol. Hello to the three people who will read this

hi wanna see a thing lemme dig this picture up

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

hi wanna see a thing lemme dig this picture up

i need to find my old laptop, but i have a pic of myself holding a piece of paper with my name or something so zack would send me stuff for pre-ordering liminal states.

Cry Havoc
May 10, 2004

This cyberpunk cartoon avatar is pretty dang ol' good, I tell you what.
where is the next instalment of outer echelon

this hunger strike is getting a bit tiresome

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/peace-jared-charisma/

Jared's charismatic mannerisms reminds me of another political figure, Gentle Creature.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I just realized that it's been months now since the last Zack update. Did he part ways with SA?

Never mind, I looked it up and indeed, it seems that Zack no longer has stairs in his house. drat.

Chairman Capone fucked around with this message at 16:51 on May 13, 2020

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Chairman Capone posted:

I just realized that it's been months now since the last Zack update. Did he part ways with SA?

Never mind, I looked it up and indeed, it seems that Zack no longer has stairs in his house. drat.

I am out of the loop what happened?
I also don’t recall him updating his site in ages either.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

I am out of the loop what happened?
I also don’t recall him updating his site in ages either.

Back in February, he wrote in response to a question on Facebook about whether he was still working on SA, "Nope, I stepped down a month or so ago. My heart just wasn't in it anymore. Wish them the best though." Someone asked what he was working on now and he said, "No plans at the moment, but I will post about it here on Facebook as soon as I have a new project!" Haven't seen anything from him since then.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
i enjoyed Zack's absurdist humor

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
The ARG for Liminal States was my favourite memory on these forums

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
bump

Production
Jun 11, 2001
Sure. Big fan of science fiction/fantasy where you get at least peeks at how the new factor, carried to logical conclusions, is totally incompatible with your own human experience, or unpleasant beyond imagination. The Jaunt, Annihilation, Clive Barker’s everything (and whatever else a more thoughtful person would mention).Humans in Instruction enter a communion with all other earthly species where they ARE on top in some ways, and it’s still horrendous. Humans in Liminal States take a lesser role among a broader landscape and they’re still ending up with what may be a 99% chance of suffocating or drowning either in an inhospitable atmosphere or under a mountain of flesh, endlessly, over and over again.

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
The necromancy is strong in gbs today

E:

Oh what? Where is this that I clicked on thinking it was gbs? Smells like chrysanthemum and dust. I have no idea what I clicked on and if it hadn’t auto bookmarked I’d be totally lost.

Decedent fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jul 8, 2023

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I like the word Zeightgeitst and I am not even German.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Bump