Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starshark
On 9/11 a group of Jews bought out the company Advanced Fibre Containers in order to increase their year-on-year profits by 0.25%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starshark
In 1988 Jim Morrison was spotted at a gas station in Nevada. But it was Jim "Huggy" Morrison - not the singer.

Starshark
In area 51 there is a pair of Douglas MacArthur's underwear, hidden from the public. It's hidden because they got soiled and no-one's found a stain remover that really works with the fabric.

Starshark
On 9/11 a group of Palestinians cheered because Advanced Fibre Containers illegally over estimated their value on the stock market, meaning anyone who took them over was left with a turkey.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The spangled raccoon is a North American cryptid similar in most respects to the standard striped raccoon except it has stars instead.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Every year since 1900, far more ships have disappeared in the South China Sea, the Straits of Hormuz, and the Bermuda Triangle than in similarly sized patches of water elsewhere. Is it a coincidence that these are some of the busiest waterways in the world?

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
PROOF

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

You know waht they say about Big Feet Big Nessie

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

3dou

The best kind of sex is VHS.
the number of plane crashes world wide jumped up significantly after 1903

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you have an even odd number of socks you have been victimized by extra dimensional beings who are too lazy to make their own socks but don't care about fashion sense and will gladly wear a pair of mismatched socks.

EDIT: because I forgot the difference between "odd" and "even"

Pot Smoke Phoenix fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Jul 8, 2018

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The Moon landings were real, it was the return BACK that was fake. All of the astronauts were actors filmed in a replica capsule because the real astronauts were "too tired to dick around with that interview crap, I just wanna get home to my chair and watch the game"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Mark Twain hated rafts, rivers, fences, white washing, Indians named Jim, golf, hell- Mark Twain hated everything so much they called him Mark Twain't because "he twain't gonna like it no matter what it is!". He had a mean right hook, though so people left him to his grumblings.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you stare at a one dollar bill long enough you will go mad. It doesn't work on any of the other denominations, though unless they were soaked in LSD.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
A shadowy cabal controls the price of fenugreek.

FutonForensic

society is controlled by a race of lizards. they require a lot of food and their terrariums need to be cleaned frequently and they just dominate all of my free time

Robot Made of Meat

Those white trails behind jets flying overhead are made up of chemicals.

Primarily, the chemical involved is water in vapor form, but there are traces of other common atmospheric chemicals too.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

xcheopis

There have been more power outages since the Scopes Monkey Trial than at any other time in human history

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

dogs have a secret worldwide network of councils. they use these councils to debate ear scratches vs. butt scratches

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle

xcheopis posted:

There have been more power outages since the Scopes Monkey Trial than at any other time in human history

If evolution is real, then why does Grape Ape still exist?

wearing a lampshade

Coincidence? Probably, yeah.

hemale in pain

ghosts are real but only mouse ghosts.

google THIS

The name of the Vice President under John Quincy Adams is an fnord because I can never retain it no matter how many times I watch Miracle on 34th Street.

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

If you say bloody Mary in a mirror three times she doesn't show up. Not because she doesn't exist but because she's freaking tired of being summoned all the time.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
In order to summon bloody Mary nowadays you have to flush $4.20 down the toilet first

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
rumor has it that old man stanley lures children with candy, but does not abduct them... he enjoys their smiling faces as it reminds him of his youth. he always wanted to start a family, but failed to find love in his younger years.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
not to freak you guys out but i heard that there's a guy who can kill you in your dreams. if you die in your dreams, you don't die in real life. you just wake up really, really, REALLY thirsty.

-----

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
i like the idea of this thread. is it possible to change the font to chiller, or is the font choice for the entire subforum? i'd like to see this one become a big thread as there are a lot of uninteresting conspiracies out there.

-----

Twenty Four

Not all, but most vending machines are owned and controlled by a secret society called the Snackmasons. That's why you almost never see them being refilled but there's always something in them.

You know, because of the secrecy and all.

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

every house has a haunted cabinet or pantry shelf, without exception. it's a rule of the universe. but since the only effects of most hauntings are food going slightly stale anyway generally only a trained spookologist knows this fact and can identify the cabinet

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Beanderman

After waking up with a jolt, the girl laid in bed a few seconds longer. Reaching over to switch on her bedside lamp, she tried to remember exactly what had stolen her sweet slumber away. When she couldn’t, the brunette swung her legs over the side of the bed and heaved herself up. Checking the time on her phone, she snorted when she saw it was midnight- the witching hour. Knowing that sleep would only evade her, she left her bedroom for the kitchen, a good cup of coffee on her mind.

As she passed by her front door, a chill spread like liquid fire down her spine. It’s only winter, she told herself, focusing again on the coffee plan. Measuring out scoops, water, and preparing her cup kept her occupied, but as the dark liquid boiled, she had nothing left to keep her mind from wandering off. The chill returned and she couldn’t help but glance behind her to the front door. It stood there innocently enough, just like always. The dead bolt was still in place and she could see nothing amiss with it. Turning back to her coffee, she did her best to forget about the feeling.

With her cup in hand, she started back towards her bedroom. As she walked by the front door, she decided that a quick glance out of the peep hole would help calm her restless mind. The chill worsened with each step she took towards the door and further away from the safety and warmth of her blankets. She pressed her empty hand against the chill metal door and took a deep breath before leading her eye to the peep hole.

At first, she could only see an inky blackness and somehow seemed to swirl in itself. When she blinked in surprise, the void melted away. She wished it hadn’t. In it’s place, there stood what she could only guess was once a man. The beans were long and inhumanly awkward, with bulky beans branching off into several more beans, not unlike a bean tree. The creature was draped in a bean suit, somehow making the thing more nightmarish to her. The sauce in the proverbial beans, however, was what passed as the hellish thing’s face. It was as though her mind blurred the beanly visage to spare itself further thoughts about thos beans.

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Somewhere there are helicopters painted black.

Dungeon Ecology

theres a secret council of smug assholes and they wont let anyone in their club believe me i tried

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
taco tuesday has been forced on us by a marketing machine even though taco thursday alliterates just as well

google THIS

An advanced alien race has an invisible super weapon called the Finger of Death. It is located just outside our ionosphere and if it were ever to descend it would wipe out all life on earth.

Every so often they send an encoded message to our world leaders. The message is as follows: "I'm not tooooouuuching you."

Manifisto

as payment for historical sins, everyone named adolph will die

eventually

barfdog

elections are secretly rigged to get people you possibly like or dislike or are indifferent towards into power

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Voting is actually a scam to for the Illuminati to assess public opinion about who they should place in power. (They usually go with the candidates who get the most votes.)

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

The Illuminati do in fact exist but the only conspiracy they actually care about is occasionally replacing dead light bulbs when you aren't home.

Do you ever wonder why you have that one bulb that just hasn't burned out in like 15 years? It's them.

I'm sewage flavored.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

google THIS posted:

An advanced alien race has an invisible super weapon called the Finger of Death. It is located just outside our ionosphere and if it were ever to descend it would wipe out all life on earth.

Every so often they send an encoded message to our world leaders. The message is as follows: "I'm not tooooouuuching you."

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jimmychoo

creepin n rollin

hemale in pain posted:

ghosts are real but only mouse ghosts.

need this as my epitaph

• Locked thread