Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
"it didn't work and then it sucked my lungs straight out of my body and now I'm dead. love the ventilator, though"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

elong is a loving moron

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1240754657263144960?s=20

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

and somehow he gets to run the factory until the 23. for no apparent reason?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e&sref=ru0huG6x

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

refleks posted:

and somehow he gets to run the factory until the 23. for no apparent reason?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...e&sref=ru0huG6x

Probably to "make ventilators".

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

elong dropping off a useless, deadly "ventilator" outside a hospital while doctors work to save lives ala his sub stunt in Thailand would be :discourse:

it's made of rocket parts

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

PIZZA.BAT posted:

it's made of rocket parts

aka metal

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i've honestly never seen a more terminal case of Smartest Man In The Room syndrome

he's gonna pull a fishmech on may 1st and claim he meant april 2021

assuming he isn't dead by then. he's 48 and doughy and constantly hopped up on adderall, that can't be great for his risk factors

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Sagebrush posted:

i've honestly never seen a more terminal case of Smartest Man In The Room syndrome

he's gonna pull a fishmech on may 1st and claim he meant april 2021

assuming he isn't dead by then. he's 48 and doughy and constantly hopped up on adderall, that can't be great for his risk factors

it’s a hell of a way to run out on grimes and lil’ musky.

MomJeans420
Mar 19, 2007

suffix posted:

hyped fo the tesla ventilator
tentilator

will the vaporware renders be retro scifi? cybercar angled? or the evergreen tube shape?
maybe it could make some cool nitrogen smoke, or have an easter egg where it adds helium and makes your voice funny

drat I just made the tentilator joke in the AI EV thread, then came here to find you beat me to it

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

yes, china reporting no new cases means that no new cases occurred

that is the only possible explanation

also, even if true, that doesn’t match up to the us trajectory and timeline, even if you assume the us response was as effective as china’s, which, spoiler alert, it has not been

partly because assholes are running their tent factory hellhole sweatshops during a shelter in place order with seemingly no consequences

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Midjack posted:

I’m curious, from the perspective of inheritance law, what would happen in the event of Musk dying before Grimes gives birth. Like, probably there is already a very complicated last will and testament in place, but if there wasn’t would they be able to get anything. I know if there’s a kid the kid gets everything, and if there’s no kid the non-married partner usually gets screwed and family members gets everything. But, like, if Musky drops dead and Grimes is just rounding into the third trimester, what then? Kid gets everything when it’s born? Family gets everything and is expected to share with kid when it’s born? I’m sure there’s some kind of precedent for this but it’s nearly 2 am and I should be asleep...

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

LanceHunter posted:

Like, probably there is already a very complicated last will and testament in place, but if there wasn’t

he comes from money and forced the mother of his children to sign a prenup when he was still bald

there's for sure a will and grimes herself is probably cut out of it

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he comes from money and forced the mother of his children to sign a prenup when he was still bald

that’s what i’d bet on

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

yeah but if the baby is his and they aren't married (so no prenup) then california says she's entitled to a shitload of alimony and child support

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
oh child support for sure is gonna be killer, not even prenups can get you outta that

idk how inheritance works for cutting out your biological children though. and at any rate he's got a p loose interpretation of what's legally permissible, for some odd reason

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i hope elong musk gets corvid19

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i still hope he gets squashed into idiotsauce at his dumbass factory

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

fart simpson posted:

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i still hope he gets squashed into idiotsauce at his dumbass factory

Why not both, in this order, as he feverishly headbutts cars?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

fart simpson posted:

He’d be eating crow then. :razz:

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

:lol:

https://twitter.com/TheSocietyDude/status/1240763387442794498

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

he doesnt get the easy way out.

he needs to see everything he has touched crumble around him as he slides in to ridicule and irrelevance

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

refleks posted:

he doesnt get the easy way out.

he needs to see everything he has touched crumble around him as he slides in to ridicule and irrelevance

“Rosebud” was the name of his submarine.

Munkeymon
Aug 14, 2003

Motherfucker's got an
armor-piercing crowbar! Rigoddamndicu𝜆ous.

maybe he'll try to build cars himself and get pinned by a machine because the unsafe parts of the floor are unmarried by unsightly yellow paint

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

lol i hope this guys company goes bust and his world collapses

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

another thing about this is solar city

“sorry, can’t finish your roof, panels are backordered”
“still backordered”
“who are you again”

love the roof though

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Wutang-Yutani CORP posted:

lol i hope this guys company goes bust and his world collapses
he’s rich and his family is rich and there are millions of dorks who will buy into whatever stupid product he hawks. so don’t hold your breath

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
if all else fails because of this hell world, I would at least find it cathartic if his companies fell apart because I know its something that would hurt him no matter his wealth

no saving face like getting fired from PayPal and then still making bank on equity

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Midjack posted:

grimes doesn't need him, thankfully

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Lutha Mahtin posted:

Elon is in China looking to score another teenage-looking asian concubine from amongst the "Child Race"

above: I put the racism in quotes so that you know I'm not racist

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Lutha Mahtin posted:

because she also comes from money and was play-acting as a starving Montreal artist :toot:

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

PleasureKevin posted:

Elon is in China looking to score another teenage-looking asian concubine from amongst the "Child Race"

above: I put the racism in quotes so that you know I'm not racist

ironic racism is still racism, kevin

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

pleasure (?)

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

because she also comes from money and was play-acting as a starving Montreal artist :toot:

she seems to make such good decisions.

Munin
Nov 14, 2004

Midjack posted:

she seems to make such good decisions.

Pray tell, what is a better decision than hungering for the cock of a Randian Ubermensch?

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Munin posted:

Pray tell, what is a better decision than hungering for the cock of a Randian Ubermensch?

the gently caress is this post

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
this is what libertarians actually believe

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Munin posted:

going down the length of mississippi river in a homemade houseboat, for one.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
first one, then the other

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

PCjr sidecar posted:

ironic racism is still racism, kevin

he's calling elon racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

he's calling elon racist

ironic racism is still racism. I know you may have a problem understanding this.