Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

funny way to spell posted:

imagining them getting to the end of the cave and surfacing and they pull the can out of the water unscrew the lid and bunch of water pours out

just put a pump inside. problem solved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

causing death via incompetence and the insatiable need to be a famous muskperson is just fine though

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i hope elong musk falls into a well

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

hm, I bet he actually donated money to the republicans because he’s a stupid racist piece of poo poo like the rest of them

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

obstipator posted:

did anyone in this thread save the kids or attempt to save the kids? note: posting about it on twitter doesnt count

that's all lord elron did, other than get in the way and be distracting with his pr bullshit

musk was actively harmful and in the way because he's a narcissist bitch baby obsessed with killing people in tubes

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I am an expert in this so called "diving" activity that I just learned existed. how can I insert myself and make it about me - elin misk

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

cool thing: make the death tube or whatever and ask if the dive team would find it useful*

*hint: don't argue with them when they call out your bs

idiot baby bitch thing: HELLO TWITTER PLEASE ALLOW ME TO WALK YOU THROUGH WHAT I, ALAN MEKS, AM GOING TO DO TO SINGLEHANDEDLY SAVE THE INNOCENT CHILD ORGANS

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

President Beep posted:

submarines is rockets with water outside

lol

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

BREAKING: local billionaire chimes in with stupid baseless scheme that won't work, praises self

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

lol what a stupid piece of poo poo

- elib marsk

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

diving is so cool :allears:

what am I looking at, though

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

feelin' musky

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

it's funny because he's profited from slave labor

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the model 3 year old

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

this is upsetting. i hope musk dies poor and alone

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

pre-punctured batteries

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the interior
the lack of replacement parts
the touchscreen
the creepy telemetry
the nissan leaf already exists

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

arse says Tesla batteries are using cobalt from Cuba, which is illegal. arse goes on to predictably defend tesla by saying that well they plan on stopping anyway so it's fine

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Blue Train posted:

lol the radio is poo poo you hosed up

truth

the radio is hot garbage that exists only to serve fractions of an ad or mysog the bass-altered voice bro screaming about how he doesn't understand something before you can turn it off

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

public radio can be ok

npr was good until it was brought to you by koch

I still listen to the podcasts though

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

is that grimes (an almost childe) or a literal child

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

:stonk:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

wow look how cool this guy is

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

it's 1991 and I'm mad online

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

i hate this clickbaity writing style so goddamn much

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

:saddowns:

i get it, but it's absolutely everywhere and it's so stupid. even a frontpage thing on wapo will be like U WON'T BELEIVE THIS 1 THING DRIMP DID!!

HAIL eSATA-n fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jul 26, 2018

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

obstipator posted:

when elon called some dude a pedo without evidence, it was terrible and the worst.
but when u guys call elon a pedo without evidence, its cool and good
🤔

elon sucks rear end

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

give him time

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

at least he's TRYING!!

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

i, for one, applaud billionaire pedophile elon musk for directing his twisted desires onto a petite adult woman in control of her own sexual agency. a wealthy degenerate of lesser moral fiber could easily satiate his dark desires in the basement rape dungeons of our nations many pizzerias. buying a tesla to show my support.

voted 5: insightful

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I support my creepy old boyfriend donating to republicans, because "that's the price of doing business in america" said grimes, a 30 year old demon in a child's body

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

President Beep posted:

jennay say kwa, no?

:negative:

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

so that's what they mean by "All lives matter"

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

fart simpson posted:

i have a $100 bet w/ someone that tesla will file for bankruptcy on or before dec 31, 2019

i have a $500 bet with a true believer than we won't have self-driving cars (aka call a cab and it's a magic AI car that'll take you wherever) within 5 years

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

im sorry are we talking hamsters or southerners here

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

canyoneer posted:

there's a dude on youtube who pulled the seats out of his tesla and clowns on street racers in mustangs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cp3CRmcAJU

street drag races are pretty much the epitome of "how can i design a race to favor an ev as much as possible?"
all they have to say is two races back to back because the tesla won't be able to do it

*pulls the seats out of 5,000lb car* this will definitely matter

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

sensible chuckle

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the heck does FWD mean in this context

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

oh christ :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU