Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

SO DEMANDING posted:

cool they found a new use for your moms dildo

the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
crossposting:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

kid 1: I’ve got a race car bed.

kid 2: well ive got a space rocket coffin.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

thailand!

where the cavers dwell

where the divers swim,

and they do swim well

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol. the tanks are held on with ratchet straps. imagine having to gently caress around with those in a crucial situation like that.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

“how’s this loving thing go again?”

“poo poo! it’s twisted!”

“no, hold on. you’ve got to pull it thr—no! not like that”

—me, trying to use them to tie down a loving lawn mower onto a utility trailer

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

it would be cool if someone trained as a therapist was able to cyberbully elong enough to make him kill himself

we need the bad guy from se7en

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

elon musk excited to deploy his special submarine in trapped thai boy cave

wow, bagging on a guy that's just tying to help. what are you, literally mentally ill or something?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Plank Walker posted:

the plan is simple, we send down a machine that turns the children into badniks that can swim, then, upon reaching the cave exit, they are returned to their child form by a sonic spin dash

still more feasible than the death cylinder

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

PleasureKevin posted:

wishing death on rich people, or as i call it class consciousness

this post gives me pleasure, kevin.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

wow! I’ve never even heard of this! elon knows about so much.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

don’t worry. we’ll ask elon to help find it again.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Zlodo posted:

*rescuers bring out another kid out to safety*

Musk: well anyway if you need my sub here it is.

Rescuers: yeah, thanks dude :thumbsup:

*Musk leaves in a huff*

he was hanging out in the back, peering over/through the crowd with his hands shoved in his pockets.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i don't think anyone actually thought elon's underwater rocket would ever be used.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lol, huh??

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

escaping up the rear end!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

graph posted:

:ssh: he donated 500 bicycles

for gently caress's sake.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

infernal machines posted:

it's techbubble as gently caress

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

musk does have a lot of recent experience with running a business under water

dang.....

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

mary, you goddamn dummy.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

pfft, technicalities

i'm pretty sure the only requirement is that they submerse. i should know, i once sat across from a couple p.engs on a train, and am at least as qualified an engineer as elron musk

oh yeah??? well i saw das boot a long time ago so now im a submarine designer and a historian.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

flakeloaf posted:

i'm not a submariner but i drowned fourteen children at a holiday location last night

crankin’ it in the shower doesn’t count.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

motherfucker this had better be fake! :argh:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Jonny 290 posted:

Musk said he was almost run over by a truck while riding a dirt bike as a kid, which is why Tesla won't be getting into the bike business.

miracles into mistakes right there.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lmao. why is he so pathologically opposed to experts?

like, i get that he's a tech dweeb and thus can't stomach the idea that anyone might know how to do something better than him, but come on, this is just ridiculous

he's projecting the angst he feels about not being an engineer.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

actually it's because he's an rear end in a top hat piece of poo poo.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

always a welcome sight.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

heh. lol.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the marquis de clod

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a22147743/thai-cave-rescue-elon-musk-submarine/

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

seriously. just imagine if he’d bazinga’d his way into a crisis situation that wasn’t already being overseen by experts. his BS could’ve actually gotten someone killed.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

submarines is rockets with water outside

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Seaquest, DOA

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Das Todt

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

:tipshat:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

big scary monsters posted:

a lot of wealthy, powerful men are paedophiles. elon musk, known man of wealth and power, care to respond??

“elon, do you think there are any billionaires who aren’t raging pedophiles?” *tilts mic towards mr. musk*

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

lil baby jon jon offering perspective. :thunk:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

elon gettin' his squeal on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it's 2018 and buzzfeed is cranking out the realest headlines.