Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

spankmeister posted:

was expecting dickbutt tbh

turn your monitor off

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

thread delivers once again. :patriot:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

grimes........is grimey!!!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that's the spirit!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Poniard posted:

i wonder if elon thinks about how

that fucker totally hates how. bet you a signed dollar bill!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ID"S HABBENING

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ah, yes, but look at that rally between *squints* 11:45 and 11:50.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ah, the cars 2 strategy...

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

may have already made that """joke""" itt, but w/e :justpost:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah, that's one way to inflate a stock price before selling your own shares off, or something.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

everyone who plays the market is a rational actor, and furthermore...

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

iospace posted:

AT&T has taken out loans to be able to pay dividends

lmao. that's just lovely.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Shaggar posted:

what defines an employer cause only a company would be an employer, not a person.

years ago i was told that you couldn't be in the iww if you could hire or fire someone. don't know how official that is/was though.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

shareholders expect dividends and i need cash now!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

paul blart, fair cop

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

foonykins posted:

guy in my d&d group said he can’t make it next week cause he’s flying out to audit the gigafactory.

told him he’s going to have one hell of a time and to come back with anything juicy he can. told him about the union pacific thing and this thread and he just shook his head and groaned as he walked out.

will report back to this thread with any info he’s willing to give up. i hope musky doesn’t have him murdered, he’s our only cleric

:munch:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

cool. handles for the pallbearers.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

*leaves

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

poo poo!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

fart simpson posted:

weighing the water

:psyduck:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Powershift posted:

At what temperature though

AT WHAT TEMPERATURE!?!?!?!?!?!

you have to know where the beans came from and then heat/cool the correct amount of water to the median daytime high temperature during the last third of the growing season.

come on.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

big scary monsters posted:

i doubt even the most yospos of yospos coffee thread enthusiasts are using their scales in a vacuum

on the other hand, ur posts do tend to suck the air out of the room...

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

god dammit

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

SpaceX Previews Its Mars Base Alpha and New BFR Design

“Musk previously noted that it will probably take SpaceX until 2028 to build on Mars.”

i can’t wait!!! :monocle:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

he’s also incredibly popular with a whole bunch of people, which helps insulate him from consequences.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

weighing flour for baking is legit. weighing water for coffee is not.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

iospace posted:

I only weigh the grounds out :shrug:.

that’s cool. it’s more effort than im willing to put into it, but it’s not unreasonable to weigh something out that can experience meaningful changes in density, as you pointed out wrt to flour.

water, on the other hand...

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

he has to somehow top murdering his neighbor too.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

infernal machines posted:

perhaps they are in fact very dumb

you just cracked the case. you’ll make detective for this.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Peeny Cheez posted:

Not so fast. Lietenant Cheez, Internal Affairs. We've still got our eye on that one. Sure, command made that whacking off in the squadcar thing go away, but any more trouble like he had down in the south side last year and he's in for a world of poo poo.

im the president. you can’t boss me around like this.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

when you buy tesla, you’re not buying a car, you’re buying a lifestyle.

(no, seriously. there is literally no car for you.)

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

No.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

cmot diddler

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

squirty harry calloused-hand

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

ol qwerty bastard posted:

crash me own tesla

:pusheen:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i feel like the last name should be modified too so that it better fits the tesla narrative.

CMOT Fibbler, perhaps?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

angry and horny police chief: “calloused-hand! my orifice! now!”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

the mayor’s crawling up my rear end over this! :mrgw: