Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

SmokaDustbowl posted:

the only poeple who chaw are scumbags and WW2 vets

are you roleplaying a moonshiner from the 20s or are there legitimately still places that call it "chawing" instead of dipping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Rex-Goliath posted:

seriously this: don’t gently caress around with nicotine. when people who have used it a ton are telling you to stay the gently caress away we’re not kidding. don’t touch that poo poo

i found cigarettes pretty easy to quit so i may be a poor sample but i've also tried cigars, cigarillos, and pipes and none of them felt as habitual as cigarettes became for me. maybe because you're not supposed to inhale them. so if you want to gently caress with nicotine maybe try that? an added bonus is that if you try to smoke a pipe you'll presumably have the good sense never to be seen in public smoking it, so that should cut down on your opportunities for addiction somewhat.

but obviously only do this if you're trying to be a drug completionist and it's a choice between like nicotine or chinese research chemicals

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

all the clips from when the landing barge feeds "cut out"

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

every time i see this phrase i youtube the song and it's stuck in my head for the rest of the day

and that's not bloody surprising, mun

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

ol qwerty bastard posted:

batteries made by literally harvesting the hearts of orphan children, but after hearing that they can get two extra hours on their phone before charging, people will convince themselves that it's actually good because you know lithium mines used slave labour and the orphans are killed humanely and it's 100% environmentally sustainable

Those Who Swipe Left on Omelas