Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://twitter.com/kennethlogins/status/1019009592309747712?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sagebrush posted:

why do women say "girlfriends" to talk about their female friends instead of just "friends"
yeah i think it’s author/authoress type passive sexism holdover

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

man action park sounded so cool
any park can be a man action park after dark

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

does the "pope emeritus" still get to wear a fancy hat?

i don't think he should be called pope if he doesn't get the Hat of Power
iirc the idea of a uhhhhh fuckin' supernumerary pope living at the same as the active one isn't very common historically

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

sorry i didn't keep reading to see someone else already said that

please substitute "the only good pope is a dead pope on cadaver synod" for my now-deprecated post. tyia

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Achmed Jones posted:

i think he still doesn't realize that he invented take-out
it's somewhat closer to an automat and also not realizing why we don't still have those

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Luigi Thirty posted:

ELON: all third party clients are now banned

NAZI: elon ever since you banned third party clients my numbers are all down. i think there are agents of the deep state operating at twitter suppressing my posts

ELON: Looking into this.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

infernal machines posted:

there is no reason to know

you can very safely file this under "poo poo i have no reason to be aware of in any capacity"
along with (homie) what set she from

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Zamujasa posted:

do you have the slightest idea how little that narrows it down

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

i saw someone point out how bizarre it is that he didn't even specify a type of red, like, does he only like the visual aesthetic? and even I, who do not like red wine, would at least specify something, like a merlot is less likely to make me gag
it's because he came up with the tweet while high and sitting on the toilet

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

it would be very on brand for elon to only like white wine actually
https://youtu.be/VxUB5muyKEU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Shame Boy posted:

they call me mr. tweet,
good morning how are you i'm mr. tweet.
post "Interesting." at things,
i'm not a real genius
but i am a real boer, i am an ac-tu-aal boer
i think i'm getting good
but i can't handle criticisms

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

this is an ethics exam question

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

it's fine she's observing shabbat. maybe shes a little woozy

https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/1619160281351081984
"assume the best", claire i can't even assume you know what words mean

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

4lokos basilisk posted:

more like high in the manchild castle

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

infernal machines posted:

the absolute most charitable reading of this is "you should assume i was making a joke rather than sympathizing with nazism", which unfortunately relies on a lot of previous context and goodwill that she doesn't appear to have
:yeah:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

lol at her trying to y'all all the time

grimes you're the richest of white trust fund girls
https://twitter.com/collnsmith/status/1404164504800407561?s=20

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

"eating disorder? hold my kombucha"

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

refleks posted:

did she ever get that nordic rune tatoo on her face or what the gently caress she was on about?
she got some kind of face surgery in the past year. it looked like something you might see for people who want to look more like honnêamise

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

the operative word in "space nazis" is still "nazis"

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

qirex posted:

even if they just happened to be very stupid someone that dumb would believe other fascist talking points
grimes could write a book on blindly accepting dipshit talking points, which would be one more than she's ever read

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

FMguru posted:

aw cmon dont you remember her putting on that weird outfit and walking around getting her picture taken while pointedly reading the communist manifesto to show off how smart she was?
oh yeah the stillsuit. super staged photo op lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Beeftweeter posted:

is flag desecration a crime in canada too
no. we don't pledge allegiance to it every morning either, or pretend that's anything approaching normal

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Tesseraction posted:

that's cheating, you can't use Christian fascists to prove a point about cults

Beeftweeter posted:

those are just americans

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

was he workshopping a joke with all those tweets? idgi
since he literally shitposts while stoned, he must have just eaten a lot of cheese that day

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

"no brainer" well when you're right you're right

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

finally, now every aspect of the tesla, price included, is incredibly volatile

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

FMguru posted:

one of eloms most reliable tics is when he shifts into clipped buzzword mode while tweeting about a technical subject - its a surefire sign that he is just talking straight out his rear end (moreso than usual) and randomly scrambling in some tech jargon from the last conversation he had with an engineer
yeah. clear, lucid communication is definitely not in his best interests

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

egg

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

does he not have enough money to buy hats

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

the great white Fail Whale: tweet me ishmael
from hell’s heart i stab at his head; for hate’s sake his brainpain spits its last breath

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

can't say it's pointless, technically

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

my vorpal truck went snicker-snack!
it left me dead, and with my head
it went exploding back

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

"two significant problems" lol. lmao

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

😗👌

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

The Management posted:

what happens when you take a narcissistic sociopath that is addicted to attention, show him more attention metrics, and then give him control over how those metrics are driven? find out on the next episode of Twitter.