Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

Can't stop clicking circles

graph posted:

i, too, run a devops shop

Can I run a dev ops shop?

Better yet, can i just say i run a dev ops shop on the internet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

Hey arstechnica include me in your screenshots thanks

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

if the factory emits black smoke does that mean a new musk hasn’t been selected yet

No it just means it caught on fire again. A new musk is signalled by 3 SEC investigations.

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

i have been silenced.....

for now.....

Link to thread?

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

"We never did ANY code reviews"

I'm sorry wut

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

Can we take that reddit post at face value and say Tesla doesn't do code reviews?

That sounds fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arturia
Jan 24, 2017

atomicthumbs posted:

i really should've asked first before posting the stuff on twitter, i had no idea it would go viral and i don't want to get anyone in trouble (and someone was already crossposting to reddit). i was a small account, god dammit, this isn't supposed to happen

I hope your opsec doesn't suck