Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

refleks posted:

what possible reason would those people have to be together...

i'm pretty sure they were photoshopped in, if they'd actually been colocated someone would've tried to take them out.

also it looks like a photoshop to my eye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

NoneMoreNegative posted:

edit: lol it would suck to be a suicide bomber on the way to your target and you go to open your car central locking and blow yourself up by accident

I think this has actually happened, but it may have been with IEDs and not suicide bombers per se.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
Yeah it's a shame Die Antwoord are extremely problematic because i really like their music.esp the one that samples aphex twin

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

jit bull transpile posted:

die antwoord is fine wtf

like, i'm not really in a position to forgive them for blackface. i've read up on it and it's not easy to dismiss. Also they're appropriating a lot.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

jit bull transpile posted:

I have no idea what south Africa's history with black face is so I won't comment, but I'm curious what you see as appropriation. ppl online misuse that word to the point of meaninglessness

I mean, just take a look at this one (I'm basically just googling "die antwoord appropriation" here so take it with a grain of salt).
https://www.timeslive.co.za/tshisa-live/tshisa-live/2017-06-27-ntsiki-lambastes-die-antwoord-for-disrespecting-the-xhosa-culture/

As a fan of their music, it's easy for me to say "they don't mean anything by it, they're all about getting along" but like I said, it's not up to me to forgive them for this.

Personally, I don't think they're overt racists, that's not the message I get from their music. I just think they're just white people who think it's okay to act the way they do because they're "post-race," which makes them really ignorant, but
not necessarily bad people.

DONT THREAD ON ME fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Aug 30, 2018

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
wanna see those impact tests

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i also don't know what flip mode is. i assume because i have good taste.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Wheany posted:

well you know what they say about assumptions

actually i dont. now who's assuming???

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

metal is the anime of music

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i only listen produced by local artists who i know personally and whose ethics and background i've carefully vetted.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

that's amazing

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

George posted:

everyone please listen to Doomtree

thanks

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Chris Knight posted:

resting rich face

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
if tesla went away would the cars still function without being able to connect to the tesla network?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

tesla takes a hit is pretty good

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i need a good word for insulting trump supporters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU