Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
it's a time capsule full of dated memes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

So, you are the archaeologist that hits the coffin first, barely makes a sound. You have a once in a lifetime opportunity here. Do you:

1) promptly report your find and call in an excavation team and decide which island you want to retire on
2) tell everyone to go to lunch and that youll just be a minute, and then pry that fucker open and have sex with the corpse.

:thunk:

what am i, a philosopher? you don't have time to ask these questions in the field, just do it

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

The White Dragon posted:

death [...] to America

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
In community college I had a midget archaeologist professor that took us all out to a civil war era graveyard and let us dig for bones. They figured some people got buried adjacent to the ‘yard (slaves) and wanted to learn more about them. We actually found a femur and skull fragments, but it takes forever to extract them so I was gone before they got it all out.

• Locked thread