Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
I don't like these blitz changes. Not at all, no sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
As far as I understand it, it's two major things.

The two hour cooldowns mean that we can fight more which means that we generate more points over the blitz period. But I only check in on the game twice over the course of a day because I have a job where I can't be obviously playing games on my phone and other hobbies I'd like to put my time towards so gently caress me, I guess.

The second change is integrating the Beta Players in with General Populace. These guys are generally going to have stronger teams which generate larger blitz numbers which means that it raises the bar for end of blitz rewards.

Combined, it means that I'm now struggling to make the 11-25% bracket when I used to easily make the 1-10% with way less effort.

Also, the end of Blitz rewards have been getting worse over time (blitz orbs replacing premium orbs) and so I'm pretty much just playing to get my milestone rewards.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
It's not bad. Deadpool's a solid B+ character that'd be hard to get otherwise and it's unlikely that you'll be offered any other characters at this price range.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006
I like what they did with the SHIELD minions. Especially Trooper, dude is super interesting now.

Belgian Waffle
Jul 31, 2006

Away all Goats posted:

What did they change? I don't remember his kit before other than people saying he was bad

His basic attack is more or less the same but boosts his turn meter when he crits.
His special now does some piercing damage instead of giving him counter.
His passive has him counter attack an enemy if they hit characters that are adjacent to him. There's no limit so you put him next to a tank and he's shooting everyone for a round or two. It feels nuts.

The biggest question is how he'll scale into the end game. I kinda doubt anyone's put serious resources into finding out.