Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you a mutie?
Yes
Yes, but it's a secret.
View Results

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Edit: Also, kick sdoots.

FranktheBank fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jul 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
I wouldn't actually expect a maxed, especially rare like Strange, for less than 50-100.

I probably wont spend any money on this game. I never got the cap offer for $10, that seemed super reasonable. The way Marvel Heroes lured me in was with $5-10 purchases. Then I would spend $100-200 for big "bundles" of Gs that were meant to last a while. But then a decent deal would come and I would be like "oh well i have the Gs, the money is already out of my acct"... what a vicious cycle.

MFF has the Stark stash (i think?) for like $3. I would sub to that every single time I went back to play MFF.

The same with League of Legends back in the day. I paid $10 for a super good bundle, then another bundle... etc etc

MSF has the barrier for spending so high for anything of value that I just laugh and close.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007

an adult beverage posted:

Looks like the speed up\slow down meta is coming to an end soon.

It's okay, Sentry + KP facetank meta is waiting.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
i just translate the time it would take to get someone like Capt or Yondu or whatever to 7 star, max skills and w/e.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007

Invalid Validation posted:

Why would they be upset?

PVP game, competitor with dev granted bonus

Invalid Validation posted:

I figure most big f2p games do that for streamers.

Ehh. Not competitive games. I've been given stuff to giveaway or maybe game time for a sub-based game.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007

RosaParksOfDip posted:

I faced an ultimus a while ago in blitz and according to someone else, he was a streamer that was granted ultimus by Gaznext.

KnightlyGaming? He's the shitshow atm.

https://streamable.com/ob8r2 - mirror of his first video, that was removed.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007

HebrewMagic posted:

I thought the Thanos raids moving all the orb pieces to top rank only was the furthest they could push it

Yeah, its the same with the Deadpool raids.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
you can even autoplay them usually.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
see wtf, i guarantee anyone with a wallet would buy that $5 deal. but NOPE ONLY [some] new players.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007

Dragonrah posted:

Never ever buy characters from the raid store. Just don’t. None of them are very good and buying the gear materials is infinitely more useful. But really the only reason they require minions for these events is to perpetuate the grind so people don’t max poo poo out while waiting for new content.

Except that Hand Sentry comes from raid store.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
They nerfed it yesterday right? Alpha 2 and 3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
RR, SL, Vis, WM, IM team?

I dunno if thats better than including XB somewhere in there.

Can probably throw XB in a merc/villain team with KP and Sentry (like they did before tech)?