Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
the gently caress is spicefacing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Lowtax posted:

drat, this dead and embalmed guy would hate that poo poo

this one is just sad

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Another juiced soul courtesy of social media, fortunately the parents can cash in their likes for half off their next delivery.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST

bitmap posted:

You have the best username on this website

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
'Told you I was hardcore.'
- 5 year old kid screaming in agony as the morphine no longer works

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I'm just going to tell my family to lie at my funeral as much as they want.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

spicefacing sounds loving great, thank you thread for teaching me about spicefacing

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
Hey, this happened in my home town!
:wave:

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

dads friend steve posted:

Great so now your home is gone AND your identity is stolen :rolleyes:

Yeah, I would consider most politicians in this area to be dumb as rocks.

It was so that they could identify your body.

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common
It is a poor craftsman that blames his tools, Lowtax.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Motherfucker posted:

I want to viralize my funeral i nthat I want to become patient zero of the super-ebola outbreak that wipes out America.

that's reasonably metal

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I want to be taxidermied and turned into a weird quadcopter so I can terrorize and offend the masses for years to come.

Also: Lowtax, instead of living in your body, why not just migrate your soul into a clock like Reginald VelJohnson?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FactsAreUseless posted:

I think it was you who told me about the furry dude who got banned from here circa like 2002. He worked at Google and made sure SA never showed up on the first page for searches of "Something Awful."
Yes, whenever we ban insane people from here, they absolutely do everything in their power to get internet revenge on me for such a grave injustice. They will spend years, decades harboring an intense grudge. What a wonderful life they must have.

Also regarding that story yeah, back in around 2002 or 2003, a furry we banned was working at Google and actually changed their algorithms so if you searched for "something awful," our site would show up on page 19. Previously to their banning, it had been #1.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lowtax posted:

Yes, whenever we ban insane people from here, they absolutely do everything in their power to get internet revenge on me for such a grave injustice. They will spend years, decades harboring an intense grudge. What a wonderful life they must have.

Also regarding that story yeah, back in around 2002 or 2003, a furry we banned was working at Google and actually changed their algorithms so if you searched for "something awful," our site would show up on page 19. Previously to their banning, it had been #1.

Dear Richard,
I demand two ply toilet paper in the GBS bathroom, furthermore the filling in of the gloryhole is an absolute injustice

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

KaiserSchnitzel posted:

It is a poor craftsman that blames his tools, Lowtax.
I never blamed you

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
I'm not insane but now I'm wondering what I could do to get back at lowtax if I ever get banned.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Fancy_Breakfast posted:

I'm not insane but now I'm wondering what I could do to get back at lowtax if I ever get banned.

you could not post, that'll put a rod in his spine i bet

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.

Siljmonster posted:

you could not post, that'll put a rod in his spine i bet

I've come to the conclusion that this would be my only course of action as I'm not in a position of power like the google dude.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

Lowtax posted:

When I die please pose me in a way that I am advertising miscellaneous products, from beyond the grave.

Doritos being posed with a dead man does not make me want to eat Doritos.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
You warned us. You told us the Internet will make you stupid, but did we listen? Noooooo.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"Suckas" eh... I bet this kid never had cancer and is now living the high life in South America using all the cancer donations. Shameless.

Edit: OK, I take it back. Dissing a dead kid for a laugh is too evil even for me.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Jul 15, 2018

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Jailbrekr posted:

You warned us. You told us the Internet will make you stupid, but did we listen? Noooooo.

Unfortunately, by then it was already too late. We were already too stupid to realize what was happening.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lowtax posted:

drat, this dead and embalmed guy would hate that poo poo

Please remember me this way.
Also with a tombstone that just reads "Ey, yo, I'mma just postin' 'ere"

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

lol what a lil scrub

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
did the cancer make him derpy as heck or could he have thanked his parents for that back when he was still drawing breath?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Gatekeeper posted:

lol what a lil scrub

talk about pwned

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Gatekeeper posted:

did the cancer make him derpy as heck or could he have thanked his parents for that back when he was still drawing breath?

Did they say where he had cancer? If it was brain cancer/tumor, he could have ended up partially paralyzed in the face (Im trying to make the same expression as that kid and can’t seem to do it).

A family friend has paralysis on the left side of her face from brain tumor surgery; my aunt was talking poo poo about it at a party once ‘It wouldn’t kill her to smile!’

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

This is still the most epic viral obituary:

Mozi posted:

talk about pwned

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

LadyPictureShow posted:

Did they say where he had cancer? If it was brain cancer/tumor, he could have ended up partially paralyzed in the face (Im trying to make the same expression as that kid and can’t seem to do it).

A family friend has paralysis on the left side of her face from brain tumor surgery; my aunt was talking poo poo about it at a party once ‘It wouldn’t kill her to smile!’

i got bitten by a bedbug on my face and turns out i'm real drat allergic to bedbug bites, i woke up looking like sylvester stallones droopy fuckin face and thought i had stroked out whilst slumbering, nah turns out i just made a poor life choice and slept at my grody stripper ex-gfs place in which bedbugs ruled the proverbial school

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

she wakes up and looks at me and goes "what the gently caress are you all frowny about??" and im like "we're going to home depot for bug bombs you awful jackass"

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

had I wanted to spiceface it would have been nearly impossible

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Hello Lowtax, how are you doing? How is your health? I hope you are well.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Spicefacing smdh (spicefacing my drat head)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

This is still the most epic viral obituary:

My favorite is this one:

quote:

Scott E. Entsminger, 55, of Mansfield, died Thursday, July 4, 2013 at his residence. Born January 8, 1958 in Columbus, Ohio, he was the son of William and Martha (Kirkendall) Entsminger. He retired from General Motors after 32 years of service. He was an accomplished musician, loved playing the guitar and was a member of the Old Fogies Band. A lifelong Cleveland Browns fan and season ticket holder, he also wrote a song each year and sent it to the Cleveland Browns as well as offering other advice on how to run the team. He respectfully requests six Cleveland Browns pall bearers so the Browns can let him down one last time.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Sid Vicious posted:

Lol spicefacing what the gently caress

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Unfortunately, by then it was already too late. We were already too stupid to realize what was happening.

Once, we mocked the stupid, then we became them.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
Hi op. I'm sure the parents made it up.

I hope you are feeling better regardless chief.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
I like to spiceface but without any food if I hear somebody who annoys me or if I get talked to for too long I'll start spicefacing until someone else displays genuine concern and interrupts the conversation, then I'll just leave wordless. How can we work this into my obituary?

The best time to be spicefacing is during sex though. It's way too hot in here, best display that by feigning harm and leaving the room before it gets too scary.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Not directly related, but

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

:angel:

because ive died And gone to heaven

• Locked thread